Monster Hunter deck

Malrix

hay, I've been making cards on here for awhile but never got around to making a topic so i'll start here.

This is just a few i have done:

[spoiler='Monster Cards']dCqIpVQ.jpg
X5CQCyJ.jpg
ShtT1MA.jpg
TPdwytJ.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell Cards']GNDSkWy.jpg
CXFHLTr.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Trap Cards']lglMrXF.jpg[/spoiler]

Don't use attachments to post cards; it results in you being able to do only a few cards and a few hours later, cards disappear off the post so we can't see them.

Instead, open the card in the generator, left-click for an IMG code and copy/paste that code into this thread.

Please fix this within 24 hours.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/229491-posting-your-cards/(Read this)

A lot of new members do this; don't worry, you're not the only one.

I probably did that back in my newbie days also.

It's easier to copy+paste the IMG codes instead of uploading via attachments.

Plus, you're free to post unlimited cards in your post; attachments take up space and there is a limit.

Try to keep all your updates in the main post; saves us time having to scan the entire thread for new cards.

Anyway, keep in mind that Wyvern isn't a real Type (Fake Types are to be in Experimental); however you could place them as Wyrm monsters (which are relatively close).

I'll give some brief CnC.

In terms of Gypceros and Rathalos, you'd never use their LP burning effects; they're not strong enough to really do much.

Gravios's effect grants it protection from monsters like Mystic Swordsman, Drillroid and whatever can kill Defense Position monsters regardless of power. Offensively, it'll take a good amount of boss monsters to slay it. Given the wording, also appears that it blocks effect destruction, so only way you're killing this is through straight up battles. It's a good change of pace, considering effect destruction/removal is prevalent lately.

(Keep in mind that your opponent can Castel this, or 101 should you have SSed it)

Defensive Flash is a Spell Speed 2 card; remember that you can't negate Counter Traps and some other things. In my opinion, would be better as a Trap Card, however this also forces your opponent to change battle positions (which can mess with certain Decks, however you may end up triggering a few of them also)

Last Ditch Effort can't be chained to, except for Dark Bribe or something. I would just make it a Normal Trap Card.

In any case, it's a chance card; Heads, you get Hero Barrier with some form of burn; Tails, you lose a monster + 1000 LP.

Yeah, you can use Second Coin Toss or something to change the results, but you have to be lucky to play it.

Rathain's wording is unclear (1st one). You need to specify what monsters get the triple attack bonus; I would normally say that allowing 3x on a monster is bad; especially on heavy hitters, and indeed it is still a powerful effect, even when killing your opponent's field.

Velocidrome has a forced 6Sam/Union effect; until you show Velocirprey, can't really say much.

Vindictive Pack is quite underwhelming to be honest. At best, it's a 2000 ATK monster that can survive 3 attacks.

Out of fairness, there are much better R4 Xyz to go into that either don't require that much set-up (especially here, since lack of SSing options for Level 4s hurt) or their effects are much more useful.

If I needed to spend 3 mats on a Rank 4, I'd probably go make 104, Deltatheros, Ouroboros or whatever R4 is useful; including Exciton and 101.

Also, you have more than 1 card now, so Multiples.

Archived