[Archetype Discussion] Mirage Guardians

-Noel-

Database here (And decklist could be found in Tourney thread, I'm just want to sleep ASAP and too lazy to paste here), the only reason I didn't start this discussion in that thread was fear of Necrobumping.

So yea, this thread is about the tournament winning deck, that Mythic Rulers 2.0 that gonna face its insta-lose against Imperial Iron Walls.

I have fixed them and nerfed certain troublesome cards like Ethreal Knight and Mirage Life, which resulting in me need to make Xyz play more often and they're no longer winmoar. Though after certain matches with (experimenting) Shaddoll deck with a WATER Fusion one that let its owner send a card on the field to the Graveyard and topdeck from Grave a Shaddoll monster at the same time as a non-target Quick-Play or another opponent with (experimenting) fields that let you Summon 2 vanilla big beater without any restriction like hard OPT, and both still end in my won, mostly by how I directly compete them by generating an equal or more plus they did. So yea, I'm asking for your opinions on the entire archetype. Are they really balanced? Should some cards get banlist treatment? or can I furthermore nerf something?

Again, good night for now and I'll reply/do something I see fit about them tomorrow.

I'm the water shaddoll guy. lol. [it now targets and destroys btw, as you said now you can win yesterday's match easier xP ] 

Generally your deck feels so fortified I couldn't even imagine winning honestly.

Maybe it's coming from not understanding your deck enough, but Yggdrasil looks really tough to get over, and the basilisk really frightens me, as there's barely anything you can do against it (i.e it's not on the field, it has no address) and all of them are really *huge* beatsticks.

not sure if what I just said is valid or not, but that's the general vibe I got from that duel. would love a rematch now btw. 

Archived