SJC Columbus.

http://metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=61&EventId=195

Well after Dark Armed Dragon Return showed it was the dominate deck - type in the current format(about time, but for the moment at least), let's see what happens in the aftermath of his descent.

SJC Columbus, this is going to be the birth of new (and possible old) tech cards.

Can't wait to see who takes it all.

I think that Dark Armed Dragon Return, as well as Diamond Dude Turbo (which doesn't even need Diamond Dude any more) and my pick for the sleeper hit Magical Explosion(seriously, winning during Standby Phase is , will have some problems (or no problems at all especially since Explosion can win during the Standby Phase) with all these decks built with the intent of countering them (whether it be tech, or sidedeck).

Who knows, we'll see.

= ]

Guest PikaPerson01
Macro Cosmos with Jowgen the Spiritualist are just some of the strategies floating around this morning

Woah what? Seriously? Royal Opression > Jowgen

Guest Chaos Pudding
Macro Cosmos with Jowgen the Spiritualist are just some of the strategies floating around this morning

Woah what? Seriously? Royal Opression > Jowgen

Well, maybe they thought that Jinzo would screw them up? I really don't know, Oppression is superior to Jowgen.

...they’ve really made their mark thanks to a unique strategy: Normal monsters... Brill opened with Mad Dog of Darkness... Brill summoned Gladiator Beast Andal next turn... Brill summoned Luster Dragon... He labored over his next move' date=' before finally deciding to summon Zombyra the Dark.[/quote']

????????

lol i noticed that too

Archived