I MADE AN ANIME!

TCHmaster

Ok, now that I got your attention with this weird title, I'd like you to stick around for a bit and hear what I got to say (or read maybe? o.O). No you weren't trolled, I am indeed making a series so I'd like to share my project with you all. The thing I'm working on is a fan-made spin-off of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. (I know it's gotten crappy but this is gonna be old school so don't leave just yet! :D) That's right I'm making my own season of Yu-Gi-Oh! featuring an original story and characters. (Wich means that there won't be Yugi, Kaiba and other fellas since this is a spin-off, much like GX, 5D's etc.) It's basically a different series with the same concept of Duel Monsters, and it bears a name Yu-Gi-Oh! TCH (short fot The Core Hunters).

aeDE3Y3.jpg?1

I'm not gonna take away much of your time with this so I'll just tell you what this thing really is in short. It's a project similar to Konoha Highschool or DragonBall Absalon (idk if you ever heard of these) and it's ofcourse, unofficial and purely fan-made. It is introduced with an OVA Special and the story will continue through a fan-made manga. (Everything made by me. xD) 

You can check out the official website for the project here:
http://yu-gi-oh-tch.webnode.com/
And you can check out the official You Tube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaQ...AJWwR1_wh9wV1A
You'll find every bit of information on the website so I won't bother putting it here since it would only waste everyone's time. The OVA Special and the first chapter of manga have both been uploaded there so please take your time to check them out and give your honest opinion on the project. Why is it different? Well unlike other projects wich are done digitally in Flash or such this OVA has been made in a traditional, classic 2D animation, wich means every single frame has been drawn by hand, scanned, colored and then mounted. That was a whole lot of work so it would mean really a lot if you'd take the time and check the thing out. 
Do note that this is a thing that's been dropped for a year or so and then picked up again later so the drawing and animation may look weird since I've drawn it 2-3 years ago if not even before that... Anyway, the OVA does sucks a little (maybe you'll still like it tough) but the manga series is a new thing so it looks pretty awesome if I may say so for my own work. 
That's pretty much it. Tnx to all who watched it. All advice is welcome.

Just read through the Manga pages you've gotten so far and I am thoroughly impressed. The OVA was animated well, and the art/storyline in your Manga is very eye-catching. I'm looking forward to more, I have the site bookmarked for checking in. 
If you ever need any ideas, hit me up, I could try to give some input in things. 
Well done and keep up the good work!

Ooooh sorry for the late reply minna! Been doing some stuff lately. xD I'm happy you all showed interest in my manga and I hope you will stick around. If you want to get updated on the manga I reccomend you like the project's official page. Also another huge help would be if you made the project known to the fandom. As it is now very small number of people actually know this exists so if you could tell your friends who might be interested about this than it would be a huge help. ^_^

Interesting idea, especially as the decks I have seen so far actually have a point and try to play real locks (instead of the "protagonist cannot use his usual type of effects" "locks").

All in all I have to say I am interested in your chapters, keep the good work up.

Tnx! I'm glad you noticed it as I have payed attention to their decks and wanted the characters to have realistic decks with strategies that are universal and all that while keeping it balanced and not broken. 

This plan has got my seal of approval, but how do you intend to pull this off? I want to know more, but it'll have to wait until you start your Fan Fic.

I'm really glad you feel supportive of my project. There seems to be a misunderstanding tough. I don't "intend to pull it off" as that phrase would be inappropriate. The manga is already on it's 8th chapter with 9th being uploaded this month. The story already got to a intense point. So if you are wondering how the whole thing works here's the answer. It's a manga series that gets new chapters monthly. The project has been introduced with an OVA special (the special episode) and it introduces the story while the manga continues to tell it. :)

Bro you got my interest. So how long do you expect this spin-off to be? As in episodes.

I'm glad you're interested! n.n Now I won't tell you the exact number of chapters since that would give away certain things. It's not going to be a 200 chapter manga tough. I'll just tell you it will be shorter than the real ones. Also it's not gonna be episodes. There is only one OVA special that is there to introduce the project. The rest of the story is being told through a monthly manga series. So there won't be episodes, there'll be chapters. :D

Just read through the Manga pages you've gotten so far and I am thoroughly impressed. The OVA was animated well, and the art/storyline in your Manga is very eye-catching. I'm looking forward to more, I have the site bookmarked for checking in. 
If you ever need any ideas, hit me up, I could try to give some input in things. 
Well done and keep up the good work!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. If I ever get stuck I'll consider posting a poll here so you can share your ideas then. However I already planned the basic story so the only thing I could get stuck on is the details. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived