New support for the Venom archetype!

TokenMeister

Monsters:

BCcXQvU.jpg

This card is always treated as a "Venom" monster. Each effect of "Priestess Of The Snake Deity" can only be used once per turn. You can discard this card to Set 1 "Snake Deity" Spell or Trap card directly from your deck, (you cannot activate that card this turn). If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Venom" or "Snake Deity" card you can send up to 2 Reptile-Type monsters from your deck to the graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK for each card sent until the End Phase.

Gives a well added consistency boost to the deck.

9jeBNVj.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If you control a "Venom" monster you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned place 1 Venom-Counter on a monster your opponent controls. Once per turn you can tribute 1 other face-up "Venom" monster to draw 1 card and reveal it, then, if it was a "Venom" monster, you can Special Summon that card from your hand.

wgj5qXq.jpg

Once per turn you can place 1 Venom-Counter on a face-up monster your opponent controls, (this card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect). If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Venom" or "Snake Deity" card; you can tribute this card to send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, add 1 Reptile-Type monster from your deck to your hand, (this effect of "Venom Asp" can only be used once per turn).

QV2wzXY.jpg

You can only activate each effect of "Venom Copperhead" once per turn.
1. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card that would target a face-up "Venom" or "Poisonous Snake" monster, and if you do, destroy it, (this is a quick effect).
2. You can Banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 "Venom" monster in your Graveyard; return that target to your hand.

3. When a face-up monster your opponent controls declares an attack on a "Venom" monster, you can Banish this card from your Graveyard to negate that attack, and if you do, place 1 Venom-Counter of the attacking monster.

b6u5N6n.jpg

Once per turn you can place 1 Venom-Counter on a face-up monster your opponent controls, (this card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect). If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Venom" or "Snake Deity" card; you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Venom" monster from your deck, (this effect of "Venom Anaconda" can only be used once per turn).

Spells and Traps:

IdT6dV7.jpg

Equip only to a "Venom" monster or "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes". The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Destroy this card during your next Standby Phase after activation. If this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster, and if you do, place Venom-Counters on face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.

Good way to protect Vennominon while fulfilling the condition of Rise Of The Snake Deity.

GYHgvdG.jpg

Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has a Venom-Counter on it:
Destroy that monster and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Venom-Counter that was on it, then, if you do, Special Summon 1 "Venom" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

zuhVrv6.jpg

Activate only if you control a face-up "Venom Swamp". While you control this face-up card, "Venom Swap" cannot be destroyed by card effects. Negate the effects of all monsters with Venom-Counters except "Venom" monsters and "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes". Your opponent cannot negate the activation or Summon of "Poisonous Snake" and "Snake Deity" cards. If this card would be destroyed you can remove 2 Venom-Counters from anywhere on the field instead.

This card solves some of the worst problems specific to the Venom Archetype, it not only strengthens your venom counters but prevents Venom Swamp from being destroyed and all your counters from becoming useless. More importantly this card stops the negation of Rise Of The Snake Deity and the Deity herself.

Hey Those seem pretty good I especially like the spell and trap cards, and Copperhead.

I have some Venom support Cards too, I made these about two years ago. A couple of our monster cards are going to have overlapping names. This are just the ones with pictures if you are actually interested in seeing the others I'll type them out for you,

267728.jpg

If this card battles a monster with a Venom Counter(s), this card gains 500 ATK for each Venom Counter during damage calculation only.

273976.jpg

Once per turn this card can not be destroyed by battle.
This card can attack twice in the same battle phase.
After damage calculation place a venom counter on any monster this card battles.

273967.jpg

When this card battles a monster with a Venom counter(s) destroy that monster immediately with this card's effect.

273973.jpg

If this card inflicts battle damage while in defense position and the attacking monster had a venom counter(s) destroy the attacking monster, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Venom counter that was on the destroyed monster.

273989.jpg

2 level 4 "Venom" monsters
During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place a venom counter on a face up monster on your opponents side of the field.
If this card is targeted for an attack you can detach 1 Xyz from this card to negate that attack.
While this card has an Xyz Material attached to it monsters with a Venom counter(s) cannot declare an attack.

273997.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can move this monster to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone, then place a Venom counter on the monster(s), if any, occupying the columns this card was and is currently occupying.

287593.jpg

Once per turn you can place a Venom Counter on all face up cards on your opponent's side of the field.
This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

287597.jpg

Once per turn when a Venom Counter is placed on the field: You can activate one of the following effects;
Special summon a "Venom" monster from your hand whose level is equal to or less than the level of the monster the venom counter was placed on.
Add a "Venom" monster from your deck to your hand whose level is equal to or less than the level of the monster the Venom counter was placed on.

Wow, these are amazing cards! Ever since I watched the venom archetype being played on the television show I was fascinated by the concept, and disappointed to see such limited support available, glad to see someone else making support for these guys. I think my personal favorite is snake pit, the archetype really could use a card along those lines.

Hey Those seem pretty good I especially like the spell and trap cards, and Copperhead.

I have some Venom support Cards too, I made these about two years ago. A couple of our monster cards are going to have overlapping names. This are just the ones with pictures if you are actually interested in seeing the others I'll type them out for you,

267728.jpg

If this card battles a monster with a Venom Counter(s), this card gains 500 ATK for each Venom Counter during damage calculation only.

273976.jpg

Once per turn this card can not be destroyed by battle.
This card can attack twice in the same battle phase.
After damage calculation place a venom counter on any monster this card battles.

273967.jpg

When this card battles a monster with a Venom counter(s) destroy that monster immediately with this card's effect.

273973.jpg

If this card inflicts battle damage while in defense position and the attacking monster had a venom counter(s) destroy the attacking monster, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Venom counter that was on the destroyed monster.

273989.jpg

2 level 4 "Venom" monsters
During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place a venom counter on a face up monster on your opponents side of the field.
If this card is targeted for an attack you can detach 1 Xyz from this card to negate that attack.
While this card has an Xyz Material attached to it monsters with a Venom counter(s) cannot declare an attack.

273997.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can move this monster to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone, then place a Venom counter on the monster(s), if any, occupying the columns this card was and is currently occupying.

287593.jpg

Once per turn you can place a Venom Counter on all face up cards on your opponent's side of the field.
This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

287597.jpg

Once per turn when a Venom Counter is placed on the field: You can activate one of the following effects;
Special summon a "Venom" monster from your hand whose level is equal to or less than the level of the monster the venom counter was placed on.
Add a "Venom" monster from your deck to your hand whose level is equal to or less than the level of the monster the Venom counter was placed on.

Wow, these are amazing cards! Ever since I watched the venom archetype being played on the television show I was fascinated by the concept, and disappointed to see such limited support available, glad to see someone else making support for these guys. I think my personal favorite is snake pit, the archetype really could use a card along those lines.

whoops, sorry did not mean to reply twice.

Bone Knight, please do not post your cards in another member's thread.

That may be considered as topic hijacking, and is warnable, depending on the severity.

If you two want to collaborate on this set, then feel free to do so.

Just make sure both of your names are listed on the main post.

Also, you need to actually comment on TokenMeister's cards; not just post your own.

Please remember this for future reference.

Archived