Gold Series Spoiler List confirmed.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

Posted on a Spanish Forum by a "Junior Member".

I'll admit Xander's source and this guy's source both say the same thing though.

Ugh, I kind of hope they got a few of the cards wrong though. Especially since so many of them are really lame.

I'll admit Xander's source and this guy's source both say the same thing though.

Ugh' date=' I kind of hope they got a few of the cards wrong though. Especially since so many of them are really lame.

[/quote']

obviously that junior spanish member got it fom a different source... cause he cant speak english =/

Guest PikaPerson01

Ugh' date=' I kind of hope they got a few of the cards wrong though. Especially since so many of them are really lame.

[/quote']

obviously that junior spanish member got it fom a different source... cause he cant speak english =/

Por que los hispanohablantes no pueden hablar ingles ahora?

[/quote']

Por que los hispanohablantes no pueden hablar ingles ahora?

Tal vez tal vez ... Pero necesitamos una fuente Inglés ... Algunos tontos no un extranjero

aviso... la lista es FALSA!!!! (fuente: http://www.arlequin.com.mx/foro/f272/gold-series-probable-checklist-1567.html )

advice.. the list is a FAKE!!!!

check the list, there's 18 gold rares, and they must be 16... also the guy who posted the info said that he opened a whole case, which is a lie because the product will be on sale on april 2nd... and he posted cards that ain't listed there...

BTW stratos won't be a gold rare because it will be a rare on CP06...

GS01-EN024 Neutralization Spell

Counter Trap Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and return the Spell Card' date=' Trap Card, or Summoned monster to the owner's hand.[/quote']

Oh man, I can't choose between Forced Back, Frying Pan or Malfunction.

...genius

Sadly enough, i think this card balls to the wallz rocks. Will you use it on spell cards, Heh, NO! But To counter a Normal summon, a trap, some possible flip summons (although rare), and SPECIAL SUMMONS for the low low price of 1k, is great. My fav example, OH NO! MY OPPONENT JUST ACTIVATED SOLEM JUDGMENT! 4K OF HIS/ HER LIFE POINTS! WOOT! Neutralization Spell!

Guest PikaPerson01

so im assuming this is OCG list and not TCG

... OCG doesn't get the Gold Series. They probably have half these cards in common. >_>

Archived