Rescue Hamster

How about just add "Monsters Summoned this way have their effects negated, and cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster." In addition to the OPT clause.

Crush Card

CED 

Featherduster

Raigeki

BLS

DSF

Snatch Steal

Temple of Kings

Sinister Serpant

Exchange of Spirit

Ring of Destruction

ALL of these have come back.

And NONE of them were a good idea!

and are you really using raigeki and duster as an excuse

Power level errata isn't the best way to handle these things, and your clause doesn't make sense for a card released pre-synchro era... also Xyz exist so it's a poor attempt at best.

Not to mention harming design intent, such as the interaction between the "Rings of".

so why don't we just let it rot forever and not try to bring it back. you can clone it, as rescue rabbit and hamster technically are, but you shouldn't rewrite a card and then jsut recirculate it. And Ring of Destruction is borderline staple over there, anyways.

I know. I'm just saying the game is alrrady messed up beyond repair, especially since those all came back, so why not go for broke at this point? No Yata though. Or Fiber. Or Sentry. Or Pot. Or Shock Ruler. Or Last Turn. Or Baby Rulers.

.......I just wasted my 6000th post....................

I'm sad again......

Konami does what Konami wants; if they want to unban Fiber Jar, they will do it, and we can't say anything about it.

I await the day. I've got 3 fibers just chilling in my binder.

on topic, I have 6 hamsters and I now have something to do with them: sell them once their value jumps past 20 or 30. but I agree that the rescue animals seem to always break things.

Archived