[Singles] CocoaGalaxy's Xyz/Synchro Monsters

CocoaGalaxy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/4/2000/2500
2 or more Level 4 monsters
(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then banish 1 monster from your Graveyard; draw 1 card.
You can only use the effect of "YG - Alpha" once per turn.

I revised small Alpha for you.

Well it's okay to take your time to comment, etc, I'm in no real rush anyway since Duelportal is still down and what not. Even if Duelportal were up I wouldn't be in a rush..though what can I say

I do apologize I guess since there are going to be 18 cards to comment, and that's before the RUMs.

...Which I think are probably divisive enough

For now, I've added (in addition to the above) YGM. Just 5 more to go for now

YGM is a very complicated card, that being said.

Hai Folks

I'll be slowly putting up the rest of the cards for you all to view (the ones that I'm planning to let you all see anyway)

Otherwise am I to take it that the rest of the cards are okay?

It would be nice to consolidate opinions I suppose...

Only two left to upload. One that is okay, and one that would probably be the most divisive one so far perhaps.

In other news, I get the feeling that YUN might not be very strong, since both materials would be spent just by your opponent attacking it..though I guess they would probably have to eat quite a bit of damage, if you had another monster (which is the whole point really).

Amphy has too much ATK. I recommend make it gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material and having it start at 2000. I would also consider revising either its passive or active effect as they are both really good and almost chokehold-like. This card is likely much better than Zerofyne, which is bad because it's generic.

G does too much damage. Make it so that it can only detach 1 per turn; see Cowboy. Yes I know you can only do it during MP1 but 2k burn is huge.

Master should lose its (3) effect, as floating on an ED monster is almost always extraneous if it has other relevant effects (and it does). Plus it's BS removal. Trinity's (3) effect is much narrower and can probably stay - otherwise I'd tell you to change it too. Your hard OPT doesn't actually help when resolving these (3) effects because usually your opponent will be doing it on their turn.

Legend's removal is way too strong. This card is a generic. Why banish? Why is this free? Why does this card exist? No other rank 8 comes close to this level of uninteractive free-ish removal. The 2k LP is also pretty dumb because 2k is a lot. I would recommend reducing it to 1k. If you want to keep the LP, then make LP gain the main effect of the card, not the removal. In fact I'm not convinced we need more removal on rank 8s especially since you have Revolution Galaxy already which is very strong.

Okay, that's quite a bit of thinking I'll have to do...looks like I have a number of changes to make.

Just saying that I may have made some miscellaneous changes to all the other cards as well, but..what can I say uhm...yeah..I guess.

I suppose if people don't mind I could just make a post everytime I update the cards but I'm not fully sure either.

For now..er...I'll be back when I've thought of how to change all these things

Update:

Updated Amphy, G.

Updated Master. Trinity and Legend have been updated as well.

As it turns out I kinda misread your stuff but..what can I say. In any case, lots of things to update I see..

Yeah all these changes have me rolling around like crazy..

I'm quite fine with nerfing my Alphaniums though, because I guess I admit I stashed a bunch of effects on them.

What can I say..

Though I realized that I kinda bummed Figmentation Galaxy out the window...though I'll make some changes "on my end" to accommodate that

Well..uhm I'll see what I can do about Amphy. I'll assume all the other cards are okay, so aside from my very last card, the miscellaneous RUM versions, and whatever else I may have, I have created a number of other Xyz and Synchro monsters in the mean time, so those that are generic would have to be adjusted and slapped here as well..in due time anyway. Basically just expect some to come up soon.

I should probably add that it would be nice if there was a list of generic synchro monsters so that I can know what monsters to not make, etc

Those who find Figmentation Galaxy's effect (wording) familiar would probably know why I was bummed, but I as it is right now it should be fine anyway. I think.

I have also lowered Figmentation Galaxy's ATK to 0. It's not really meant to be used as a beatstick for obvious reasons anyway so it was lowered to 0. Kinda funny how 

Just make it not 3000 ATK ;_; It doesn't need the damage reduction effect.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon has ATK according to its effect, and it only has high ATK situationally. So does Diamond Crab King. Please don't make a 2-material unconditional 3000 ATK with a relevant effect :<

Archived