[Singles] CocoaGalaxy's Xyz/Synchro Monsters

CocoaGalaxy

Even though there aren't any Synchro Monsters right now. Maybe later?

For now though I guess I'll get straight to the point

I actually didn't want to name this as a "Singles" but..it doesn't seem like it's an archetype, not really, and besides ..well it'll be obvious when I go through

To prevent people from being "Overwhelmed" I'll just begin with two monsters, because as much as I would like to begin with just one, it wouldn't really be "singles" now would it

...Sigh

Well here we go

It's really ironic of course, but it's still the same so there's nothing I can do about it

*Note: YG = Short for "YUN Galaxy", but I shortened the name. Miscellaneous reasons. Maybe?

Totally not because I wanted to shorten the card text or anything. But who knows...

..There are some cards that have been shortened, some that weren't but we can only see for now

[Spoiler=Table of Contents]

XYG-01: YG - Pinky

XYG-02: YG - Amphy

XYG-03: YG - Alpha

XYG-05: YG - C

XYG-06: YG - G

XYG-07: YG - B

XYG-08: YGM (named GM)

XYG-09: YG - YUN Kagami (named YUN, also known as Unity)

XYG-10: YG - YUN Victory Kagami (named Kagami, also known as Victory)

XYG-11: YG - Nuclear Fusion (also known as Galaxy)

*(Don't expect the rest of the XYG to be here until I've tested them out..I guess)

XYG-13: YG - Holy Tornado

XYG-14: YG - Divine Dynamo

XYG-15: YG - Alphanium

XYG-17: YG - Commander Star

XYG-18: YG - Eternal Blaze

XYG-19: YG - Divine Thunder

XYG-20: YGM Figmentation

XYG-21: YG - YUN Kagami of Fortune

XYG-22: YG - YUN Victory Kagami Dual

XYG-23: YG - Nuclear Fusion Galaxy

ALPHA-11: Alphanium Zero

ALPHA-12: Alphanium Trinity

ALPHA-13: Alphanium Master

ALPHA-14: Alphanium Legend

NFG-08: Nuclear Fusion - Revolution Galaxy

NFG-09: Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Drive Galaxy

NFG-10: Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Alphanium Galaxy

NFG-16: Nuclear Fusion - Resonance Galaxy

NFG-20: Nuclear Fusion - Figmentation Galaxy

NFG-22: Nuclear Fusion - Providence Galaxy

CCXYG: D/D/D Infinity the Galaxy Overlord (lame name I know)

CCXYG: Omega Blaze Magician

CCXYG: Certainty Magician

CCXYG: Boundary Magician

CCXYG: Balance Magician

CCXYG: Rebellion Magician

CCXYG: Ego Magician

CHINO-16: Chino Acuity Magician

CHINO-17: Chino Verity Magician

CHINO-18: Chino Valour Magician

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - Pinky]

Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect/WIND/4/2000/1500

2 or more Level 4 monsters

(1): During either player's turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; Destroy it

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - Amphy]

Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect/FIRE/4/2500/2000

(1): When a monster effect is activated during the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card;
Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - Alpha]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/4/2500/2500

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Draw 1 card

You can only use the effect of "YG - Alpha" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - C]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/4/2800/2800

3 or more Level 4 monsters

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; During your opponent's next Standby Phase, send 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" card from your Deck to your Graveyard.

(2): When a card or effect is activated that targets or would destroy exactly 1 card on the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the activation

You can only use 1 effect of "YG - C" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - G]

Pyro/Xyz/Effect/FIRE/4/2000/0

This card inflicts piercing Battle Damage

(1): During your Main Phase 1: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

You can only use the effect of "YG - G" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - B]

Thunder/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/4/1500/0

This card can attack your opponent directly

(1): When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card;

Destroy 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YGM]

Fairy/Xyz/Effect/DARK/11/5000/0

2 or more Xyz Monsters whose combined Ranks are equal to or greater than 12. (This card's Rank is always treated as 11)

Must be Xyz Summoned by the above method, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. 

This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spells and Traps. While you control this card, skip your Draw Phases

(1): Once per turn, when a monster effect is activated that targets this card: You can negate the activation, and if you do, banish it

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - YUN Kagami]

Fairy/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/8/0/0

2 or more Level 8 monsters

This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. All other monsters you control gain 1000 ATK.

(1): When exactly 1 card you control is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target another card you control, except this card, that would be an appropriate target; That attack/card/effect now targets the new target

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - YUN Victory Kagami]

Fairy/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/8/3000/3000

This card inflicts piercing Battle Damage

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then choose one of the following effects;

* This turn, this card can attack twice per Battle Phase, but any damage it inflicts is halved.

* Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase this turn, also negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls.

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - Nuclear Fusion]

Warrior/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/4/2500/2500

(1): During either player's turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card and pay half your Life Points, then target 1 card on the field; Banish it

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Rank-Up-Magic - Galaxy Force]

Normal Spell

(1): Target 1 Xyz Monster you control and pay half your Life Points; Xyz Summon 1 "YG" monster from your Extra Deck 1 Rank higher than it, by using it as Xyz Material. 
(2): During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your Normal Draw: You can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. 
You can only activate 1 "Rank-Up-Magic - Galaxy Force" per turn
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=YG - Holy Tornado]
Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect/WIND/5/2600/2100
Must first be Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" "Galaxy" Spell card targeting "YG - Pinky", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways except by it's own effect. 
This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects. 
(1): You can target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; Destroy it. 
(2): During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your Normal Draw: You can pay half your Life Points;
Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or Banished Zone. It cannot attack this turn.
You can only use 1 effect of "YG - Holy Tornado" per turn, and only once that turn
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Alphanium Zero]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/4/2000/2000

2 Level 4 WATER monsters

If this card attacks or is attacked, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of the Damage Step

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls until the end of the turn

(2): If exactly 1 "Alphanium" Xyz Monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from any "Alphanium" Xyz Monster you control; Negate the activation

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Alphanium Trinity]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/5/2500/2500

2 Level 5 monsters

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Draw 1 card

You can only use the effect of "Alphanium Trinity" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Alphanium Master]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/7/2700/2700

2 Level 7 monsters

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it

You can only the effect of "Alphanium Master" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Alphanium Legend]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/WATER/8/2800/2800

2 Level 8 monsters

(1): Once per turn: You can banish 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard; Gain 1000 Life Points

(2): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; Return it to the hand

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Revolution Galaxy]

Pyro/Xyz/Effect/FIRE/8/3000/0

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card;

Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, also your opponent takes no further damage this turn. 

(2): Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; Destroy it

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Drive Galaxy]

Thunder/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/8/2000/0

This card can attack your opponent directly

(1): Once per turn: You can target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; Banish it

(2): If this card is targeted for an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Banish the attacking monster

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Alphanium Galaxy]

Aqua/Xyz/Effect/WATER/8/2500/2500

(1): Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Draw 1 card

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Resonance Galaxy]

Machine/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/8/3000/2500

(1): You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; Banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand

You can only use this effect of "Nuclear Fusion - Resonance Galaxy" once per turn.

(2): During the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: You can banish 1 "Nuclear Fusion" monster from your Graveyard; Banish that monster

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Figmentation Galaxy]

Fairy/Xyz/Effect/DARK/8/0/0

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 monster you control, then declare a Attribute, Type or Level;

For an Xyz Summon, the targeted monster can be treated as a monster with that Attribute/Type/Level

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Nuclear Fusion - Providence Galaxy]

Fiend/Xyz/Effect/DARK/8/0/0
(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; Attach that target to this card as Xyz Material
You can only use this effect of "Nuclear Fusion - Providence Galaxy" once per turn
(2): Once per turn, if only this card is targeted for an attack or card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the attack or activation, also gain 1000 Life Points

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Rebellion Synchro Dragon]

Dragon/Synchro/Effect/FIRE/8/3000/2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more monsters

The ATK and DEF of all Special Summoned monsters your opponent control become 0. This card inflicts piercing Battle Damage

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=DDD Infinity the Galaxy Overlord]

D/D/D Infinity the Galaxy Overlord

Fiend/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/7/2800/2800

2 Level 7 Fiend-Type monsters

Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects

(1): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 "Covenant" or Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "D/D/D Infinity the Galaxy Overlord" once per turn

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Omega Blaze Magician]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/FIRE/4/2500/2000

(1): Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; Destroy it, also gain 1000 Life Points

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Certainty Magician]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/4/2500/2000

(1): Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; Return it to the hand, also gain 1000 Life Points.

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Boundary Magician]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/4/2500/2000

(1): Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand, except for their Normal Draw: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Destroy 1 random card in their hand, also gain 1000 Life Points

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Rebellion Magician]

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/FIRE/4/2500/2000

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 or more Xyz Monsters you control as Xyz Material.
(1): You can detach all Xyz Material from this card (min 2); Destroy all other cards on the field, also your opponent takes no further damage this turn
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Ego Magician]
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect/DARK/4/2000/2000
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each
(1): Once per turn, during damage calculation, if this card battles a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; The ATK and DEF of that monster becomes 0
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Chino Acuity Magician]
When this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step
(1): When only this card is targeted by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the activation, also gain 1000 Life Points
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Chino Verity Magician]
When this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step
(1): At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Banish that monster
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Chino Valour Magician]
If this card would be destroyed by battle or by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from it instead.
Each time an opponent's card effect resolves, gain 500 Life Points
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Changelog]

1.00: Added YG - Pinky and YG - YUN Victory Kagami.

1.01: Updated Kagami by quite a bit. I'm still...conflicted over it, but there's only so much I can do

1.02: Updated Kagami again

1.03: Added Table of Contents

1.04: Added Nuclear Fusion - Resonance Galaxy

1.05: Updated Resonance Galaxy

1.06: Updated Resonance Galaxy

1.07: Updated Resonance Galaxy. Added YG - Alpha and Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Alphanium Galaxy

1.08: Updated Alpha and Alphanium Galaxy

1.09: Updated Resonance Galaxy

1.10: Added YG - YUN Kagami

1.11: Added Nuclear Fusion - Revolution Galaxy

1.12: Updated Revolution Galaxy, Alpha. Added Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Drive Galaxy. Updated TOC.

1.13: Updated Revolution Galaxy.

1.14: Added Alphanium Zero

1.15: Added Alphanium Trinity, Alphanium Master, and Alphanium Legend

1.16: Added YGM

1.17: Updated Kagami.

1.18: Added YG - Amphy, YG - G, and YG - B.

1.19: Updated GM, Amphy, G, Trinity, Master, Legend

1.20: Added YG - C

1.21: Added Nuclear Fusion - Figmentation Galaxy

1.22: Updated Figmentation Galaxy. Updated Amphy

1.23: Added YG - Nuclear Fusion

1.24: Updated Amphy

1.25: Updated Amphy

1.26: Updated YUN

1.27: Added Rebellion Synchro Dragon

1.28: Added Omega Blaze Magician

1.29: Updated Omega Blaze Magician. Added Certainty Magician and Boundary Magician

1.30: Updated Omega Blaze, Certainty, Boundary. Added Balance Magician, Rebellion Magician, Ego Magician, Chino Acuity Magician, Chino Verity Magician, Chino Valour Magician.

1.31: Removed Balance Magician

1.32: Added Nuclear Fusion - Providence Galaxy

1.33: Updated Providence Galaxy, Ego Magician, Chino Acuity Magician

1.34: Added RUM Galaxy Force, YG - Holy Tornado

[/Spoiler]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vivy is the worst. Pinky is much better design. I like pinky.

Kagami is exceptionally strong. Thank god rank 8 is hard to make. But seriously this card can destroy 2 cards on the field at will (no OPT), and then it can attack twice, and also your opponent cant activate cards or effects. 
Make it OPT and remove one of the 2 battle effects perhaps?

Well I was prepared for this. I'll be making some adjustments to Kagami

After a few more comments I guess I'll continue adding more cards.

...........What can I say though

I'll be honest, Kagami is giving all sorts of......insanity trying to figure out what it should and should not have

I'm sure the 3000/3000 is fine, since it is..what it is.

The only thing is what other effect to give it, since just a 3000 beater would be pretty silly

I kinda want it to have three effects but I guess that would be too much perhaps?

I suppose out of all the effects, the destruction one is the one that would be most likely to go, so that's why I made the other effects usable only by detaching Xyz Material...and even then I'm not so sure.

First off, I am going to say I am in agreeance about Pinky. I dig it. Somewhat frustrating at times, but nothing crazy unfair, thumbs up to this one! I would definitely run it for sure, and without feeling too guilty about it for that matter, unlike a few Xyz staples I have run.

Victory is where it gets concerning. There are actually quite a few diverse ways to make Rank 8s, it's just that they are put into lower Tier Decks for the most part. However, I will go with the primary example on DP, since I also so happen to have made the Deck:
In Dread Angels, you can make a Rank 8 through Feathers (The Deck's Advanced Heraldry Art), using one of Devoured Throne's effects, or through your staple Darklord Superbia. In fact, I will get to this later, but Demise of the Archlord would allow you to make this card in one card by sending any Fairy to bring back Superbia, bring back another Level 8, then making your Rank 8. Onto the card itself, it quite outclasses some Rank 8s already. Let me discuss the main 2 that would be most applicable to this, one from TCG, one from DP:
Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand:
- ONLY Protects
- Only protects 1 monster
- Negates the effect of the monster it protects
- Can only do so twice with Xyz Materials
- 2800 ATK
Dread Angel of the Razor's Edge:
- 2800 ATK
- Shuts down Spell and Traps during the Battle Phase, Draw Phase, and Standby Phase
- Requires it to be the only monster you control and have Xyz Materials to keep such effect
- Has a mandatory effect during each of the opponent's Standby Phases that costs 800 Life Points
YG YUN Victory Kagami:
- 3000 ATK and DEF
- Protects without needing Xyz Materials, but only during the Battle Phase, but instead becomes a shutdown of effects in such
- Can Attack twice (Similar to BLS) and pierce, albeit for half damage
- Non OPT targeting destruction for a detach each, similar to DAD
The last point I will bring up is without an OPT, there is a Semi Loop with Demise of the Archlord, in which you could summon it Darklord Superbia and any Fairy as materials, detach them, activate Demise of the Archlord, then bring back the 2 materials to make another and destroy another 2 cards. While I don't think there are too many Decks can run Demise of the Archlord, there are still a good amount of Fairy Decks on here, at least one other being fully capable of making Rank 8s rather quickly.

A summary of my suggested changes would be:
- Removing the Spell/Trap negation during the battle phase, make it an Armades at best.
- Lowering the ATK to 2800
- Once per turn on the removal
- Consider requiring Xyz Materials for the double Attack and pierce effect
All together as a card:
2800/2300 (The 2300 you can change, it's just for flavor of other LIGHT Fairy monsters with 2800 ATK)
While this card has Xyz Materials, this card attack twice during the same Battle Phase, but it only inflicts half damage and when it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, target 1 card on the field; destroy it. You can only control 1 "YG - YUN Victory Kagami".

Apologies for the long message, I just had a lot to get out lol

Uhm..I'm not sure if the message was intended for the above Kagami?

In other words...I'll make a few more changes to Kagami

For now, still no other cards, glad to see that people like Pinky.

A certain card I made is somewhat outclassed by Utopia the Lightning now, and that's the next card in my list, so I was wondering exactly how to change it, which is why things are a bit more..complicated

...The others..are..probably a lot more...divisive, than the cards I have already up here.

..Sounds bad.

Felgrand is nice, don't get me wrong, but I always had a bit of a thing regarding the fact that for example.

If Felgrand attacks a Fire Hand, then either you have to preemptively use Felgrand's effect, or you lose a monster. if you controlled two monsters then either way something's gonna go.

I guess it could just be me but..I dunno.

Uhm..I'm not sure if the message was intended for the above Kagami?
In other words...I'll make a few more changes to Kagami
For now, still no other cards, glad to see that people like Pinky.
A certain card I made is somewhat outclassed by Utopia the Lightning now, and that's the next card in my list, so I was wondering exactly how to change it, which is why things are a bit more..complicated
...The others..are..probably a lot more...divisive, than the cards I have already up here.
..Sounds bad.

Yes, all of that was towards Kagami. Also Lightning requires 2 Extra Deck slots, which would make your card more workable. Also if you feel shaky on any of such cards, feel free to PM me them and I can do my best to give my thoughts. Also, Felgrand is almost always considered the definitive Rank 8, which is why I used it as an example

Hai there again uhm..well I'll just comment here...maybe?

Yeah one of the things about constantly updating your cards is that people will be commenting on different versions, kind of unfortunate perhaps

Hmm..I dunno, to be very honest it's very difficult..

Okay for now regarding Kagami, as much as I would like to have the card and unilaterally (well I'll be doing it eventually) upload it to Duelportal when it's up, I'd much rather not have people shout or say that it's unfair when I'm actually dueling them I suppose.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if it's possible to come to a consensus that "yes this is good/perfect effect".

Well it seems that currently so far the consensus is that Pinky is great..so that's that I guess.

...Sounds troublesome for some of the other cards I made though, very uhm..troublesome.

There are still 9 more under the "YG" category, with these 11 having their own Ranked-Up Versions..which is another hell of a .....idiom really.

I'll probably drop my other five "Nuclear Fusion" Rank 8 Xyz monsters...even though they're part of the Nuclear Fusion Archetype, their requirements are Generic...so it should fall under this category.

....Then again when I think about it, I have quite a number of "other" cards that fall under archetypes but are generic..maybe I have to rethink about that

Or generic to some extent...like in my Alphaniums

I've added the list of all the names of the cards that I'd be ...verbing, to the OP

It's not that you shouldn't consider Rank 8s as much you should be careful with them. It's like how you have to be careful with Dragon support because of things like 95, REDMD, Hieratics, and previously the Dragon Rulers. As for Kagami, it's effect is fine now, but I would still lower the ATK to 2800. The only 2 Rank 8s that require only 2 monsters with 3000+ ATK are Gimmick Puppet of Strings and Zombiestein, both whom have rather subpar effects

There are quite a few 3k playable beaters, like Tachyon Dragon and Hieratic Overlord, both of which have mildly situational but nevertheless solid (and sometimes relevant) effects. Galaxy-Eyes FA Photon takes 2 deckslots per summon but is a powerful 4k beater.

The stats as they are are fine, I feel. Maybe reduce the DEF just a little.

Well uhm..I guess things are okay now? Feels scary though

...I guess I'll start by having Resonance Galaxy. I hope you all don't find it too unfair...

Theoretically speaking, with all these "Galaxy" Xyz monsters, you could splash Galactic Charity into your Decks..except that you can already Summon Rank 8 Galaxy Xyz monsters since they're generic so it really shouldn't matter

Going to see if there are any other possible interactions, dunno

..Wowe, Tachyon Chaos Hole is potentially pretty ridiculous....

...But I'll let it slide for now. If it really happens to be bombastic and all...then we'll see

There are quite a few 3k playable beaters, like Tachyon Dragon and Hieratic Overlord, both of which have mildly situational but nevertheless solid (and sometimes relevant) effects. Galaxy-Eyes FA Photon takes 2 deckslots per summon but is a powerful 4k beater.

The stats as they are are fine, I feel. Maybe reduce the DEF just a little.

Oh yes, I always forget Tachyon now cause it always goes into 95, and Overlord I didn't know had 3k (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the card). Also I was saying cards that require only 2. FA required 3, but yes. Also I forgot about Number 62, which makes the stats more forgiving

First effect too good.

Second effect probably not -as- "too good" because it ... well, it has 3k attack so most things that battle it are going to die regardless.

This is a Rank 8. Commonly beater Rank 8s come only with situational effects. This is almost an immediate +1 on summon, which is hugely NG.

Oh yes, I always forget Tachyon now cause it always goes into 95, and Overlord I didn't know had 3k (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the card). Also I was saying cards that require only 2. FA required 3, but yes. Also I forgot about Number 62, which makes the stats more forgiving

FA does not! You can make Tachyon and go into FA immediately. Why would you want to make 3 mats.

First effect too good.

Second effect probably not -as- "too good" because it ... well, it has 3k attack so most things that battle it are going to die regardless.

This is a Rank 8. Commonly beater Rank 8s come only with situational effects. This is almost an immediate +1 on summon, which is hugely NG.

FA does not! You can make Tachyon and go into FA immediately. Why would you want to make 3 mats.

I was meaning without a 2nd ED Slot. Of course you can cheat it out, but it requires more slots, which isn't always ideal outside of 95.dek

It's kinda..ironic, maybe? It feels weird....but anyway I'm adding YG - Alpha, and Nuclear Fusion - Nuclear Alphanium Galaxy to the OP.

..A trend sort of is that Alpha is drawing cards, but..well it's not entirely false, it is true I suppose.

..Now just to hope that things do well

For things like my overall archetypes though, (in the first place don't ask why I'm saying this) I'll probably look at them in an overview once Duelportal goes back up and I can test them. The Xyz Monsters and what not are probably more..feasible, to update by themselves (hmm..)

i think you don't need the restriction that you can't detach 2 to banish the turn it's summoned. Also, possibly consider making the banishing effect on Nuclear Fusion require a detach so as to detract from the attractiveness of the first effect (but it's not /necessary/).

Alphanium is fine I think, just reduce its ATK to below 2500 (so either 2400 or 2300 or even lower but I think either of those are fine). It's a solid card.

Alpha is too fat for an utility monster. Its effect is not OP or something I dislike but its face is too big. I would advise making the face smaller (2000~ish, just ATK-wise) and making there be a semi-restrictive cost (for example, banishing a monster from your Graveyard).

Just:

Machine/Xyz/Effect/LIGHT/8/3000/2500

You can only use the (1) effect of "Nuclear Fusion - Resonance Galaxy" once per turn.

(1): You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; Banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand

(2): During the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish that monster.

You don't need to state it's a quick effect since it obviously is already.

Okay, if you say so

The quick effect thing is a bit weird at times, since I don't really want to put it, but people could potentially dispute and I would rather not have that

I also feel that generally speaking it's obvious enough that theoretically you'd never need to actually say it..maybe.

For baby Alpha you should have the "banish 1 [archetype?] monster from your Graveyard" as an additional condition to activate the draw, since direct outclass is usually undesirable. Or some other semi-restrictive but not enough to be impractical cost.

Archived