6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the Future Light's Anti-God cards should be called

• Dark Gods
    • Fantasy Gods
    • Evil Gods
  2. 2. Should I Add NPCs?

• Yes
    • No

Welcome to the universe of New Dueling Universe, were just about anything you want to do can be done (within discretion of course). Here you can duel, talk and well obviously have fun with some buddies. The plot (shown at bottom if I'm not mistaken) is simple but before anything here are the rules

Rules:

1. No Godmodding

2. No Sexual Topics

3. No racism, criticism, sexism etc...

4. No Metagaming

5. No Powerplaying

6. No Whining about losing

7. No crossovers unless authorized by me

8. Custom cards can be used ONLY if run through me first

9. No creating void characters (this means making a character just for it to be around, or for you to duel of whatever)
10. No excessive text (unnecessary information that clogs up the forum)
11. You may use Zalgo text but in moderation

12. Posting in script format is forbidden

13. NO copy pasting or expying characters from another forum without tailoring them to this one

14. No use of supernatural powers (unless run through me during application[shown below])

15. You may create Npcs as long as they do not ruin the story line

16. Do not make posts that stop the story from continuing

17. Any unapproved posts WILL be deleted (You have been warned)

18. All texts must have atleast 100 words or 4 lines of text

19. Finally have fun and sorry for all the rules

Application:(You may have up to 2 characters[which includes npcs])
Name:

Race:This means either human or duel spirit[explained below])

Personality:(+1 paragraph(s))

Appearance:(Pic or +1 paragraph(s))

Biography:(A little about your character's backstory)

Dueling Deck:(atleast a general idea like for example Six Samurai)

Affiliation:(Rebels, Future Light or N/A)

Plot:In a universe where both man and duel spirit live in perfect harmony, there is chaos brewing. An evil corrupt organization, which most believe is good, is attempting to remove this bond. They are called The Future Light. They believe that duel spirits should be enslaved and made to work under inhumane conditions. The band of people who believe otherwise and are hunted down by the future light members are the Rebels. They believe that spirit and human should live with each other in peace. Although they wage battle continuously most of the population doesn't even notice these fights. One day the Future Light decided to start a competition in which they will enter their 10 best duelists (7 Dark Millenium Item users [first come first served, same for regular millenium users] and their 3 Dark God Cards Users [I will decide later during the rp]). It will commence in 1 week (from when the rp starts) and whoever wins gains the title of King of Duels. The catch is all the Future light members have the ability to send people to "The Darkness" (equivalent of shadow realm.) Now only time will tell who will win and if Future light will destroy the duel spirit and human bond.

City:anim_city_have_this_very_anime_looking_t

Future Light Base:

Solrain_SolCore_01.jpg

Rebel Base:arbor_city_by_vonmurder-d4tnb5u.jpg

This is a more or less of the areas in the rp Sorry i'm not the best at this

Current NPCs I got:

Announcer

Random Duelists (Random npcs you can duel whenever you want)

Future Light Members (only duel if your from rebels)

Rebel Duelist (only duel if from future light)

Spectators (They spectate, nuf said)

I hope that covers it all correctly if not please warn me so I can fix it ok ppl?

App:

Name: Zero "Chaos" Shinigami

Race:Human

Personality:A cool-minded not caring about danger kid that is only angered by unfair abuse or by evil players. He cares only about dueling fairly but has a secret second personality kept inside his millennium puzzle (no not Yami Yugi) he calls Yami. He's incredibly easy to trick but when he duels he can get dead serious and call upon the knowledge of Yami, an ancient Egyptian knight. Usually He's still funny though and likes making lame jokes and unserious comments.

Appearance: An average height teenager with a golden Millenium symbol on his right hand and a technological shiny red duel disk. He uses a red jacket (like red from pokemon's) and uses a black fingerless glove on his left hand and a golden colored one on his right one. He uses a black hoodie, wears jeans and sneakers. He also uses a black deck box on a belt he wears loosely on his jeans.

Dueling Deck: Demonic Heroes + Slifer (Customs I'll reveal l8r cuz I don't want to now)

Affiliation:Rebel

I would join, but unfortunately, you're lacking in a LOT of stuff.

1. Plot needs to be in a bit more detail, RPers LOVE detail.

2. The application lacks a Bio field, which is mandatory. If you look at my RP, for example... It tends to have at least 10 lines. Professional RPers will ask for more. The reason I'm doing this is because the detail of your characters will flow a lot more and we get to know a hell of a lot more about them.

3. A RP logo will be appreciated in that sense too.

4. Finally, a setting. We need to know where we are in this RP and how the setting was created.

I know this is stressful, but consider it a lesson learnt. I learned the hard way also, so I might just be able to help out. In future, be inspired to join other people's RPs before hosting your own.

For now though, interest noted.

Name: Kurenai Kurosu (A wierd play on words saying a nasty shade of crimson)

Race: Human

Personality: Misguided in what is right and what is wrong. Is eager and willing to make friends but is sensative to trust. She tries to scare some people away by acting insane at times (Her parents, having a huge lack of money, dumped her on the street as a kid... she devolped this as a defense mechanism against society) She has a bit of a past on being devious. (E.g. Stealing)

Appearance: 5'9" 121 lbs
[spoiler=This is her]
LaineTeenager_zps767ea6e4.jpg

[/spoiler]
Note: Skirt is slightly damage at bottom (reaching her knees) She also wears black leggings and Black Zip boots (Both also damaged)

Deck: April 1st 2015 Banlist
[spoiler=Kurenai's Familiar Charm]
leQwO2y.png
Note: She runs 1 copy of 1 "Lone Paladin" (See: "Lone Paladin" Character Application)
[/spoiler]

Affiliation: N/A
---------------------------------------
EDIT: Deck Added

Plot still seems slightly dull to me, I'm afraid. It needs several paragraphs, not just one. This would attract more pros into joining your RP. They want MORE. The more you write the better, and this is what I learnt too.

Advanced Clause rule needs to be there too. The last thing we want are one-line posters. If that happens, the whole RP will go down to shit.

Fix this up and consider me in.

Name: Lone Paladin (Called "Onee-Chan" by Kurenai Kuruso)

Race: Duel Spirit

Personality: Can be very protective. She is silently judging everything but she try's to be accepting... especially to Kurenai. She encourages Kurenai to do the right thing and has kept her going all these years. She also plays a strong role in Kurenai's Deck to pull off combos while gaining LP while having a nice protection effect.

Appearance: 5'10" ?lbs

[spoiler=Her Card]

eZgsYuJ.jpg

[/spoiler]

Deck: Resides in "Kurenai's Familiar Charm" Deck (See: "Kurenai Kurosu" Character Application)

Affiliation: N/A

Cool. Also had a few questions about the RP itself:

- What is yugioh to the general population? Is it merely a card game? Is it more?
- Society. Is it Utopian? Separated by classes? Capitalist/Communist (you don't have to go overboard, a general idea will do)
- Foreigners/Language. Does the world speak a common tongue or are their different languages? What about foreigners/tourists/etc? Also, in-game currency?

I probably have some other questions later, but these are just details that I was curious about. Maybe you can edit the answers into your starting post to add more detail!

Archived