Gotta Buy Em All. The model car, card collecting, and Lego blog.

Mutant Monster RAEG-HAPYP

Disclaimer: I am in no way an expert on any of those three things nor do I claim to be one.

Gotta Buy Em All

Welcome to Gotta Buy Em All. Here, I will be talking about model cars, card collecting, and Lego. For the card collecting aspect, I will mainly be sticking to the Pokemon TCG. For the die-cast cars, I will mainly be sticking to three brands: Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Greenlight. And Lego is Lego. Now, with further ado...let's start.

Model cars, as you can probably guess, are replicas of real cars. Now, Hot Wheels and Matchbox DO have fantasy creations as well. As for what type of car? Pretty much anything.

Card collecting is well....card collecting. Really not much to say there.

Lego is Lego. Again, not much to say there.

Why these?

I thoroughly enjoy these hobbies. They are fun. I need to get a display case for my model cars and maybe Lego though.

Do I have any specific favorites?

Not for Greenlight, Matchbox and Lego. For Hot Wheels, my favorite at the moment is the Mclaren P1 casting. I have two of those. For Pokemon TCG, it's somewhat. I really don't have any favorite card because there are so many cool looking cards out there. Here's an example of Pokemon art at its best, IMO. Even non-full arts(EX or not) and non regular EX cards have nice artwork.

And if you talk to me on Skype, you know how hard it is for me to choose between model cars and Pokemon cards sometimes D:

Anyway, that's it for now. I hope you enjoy this blog!

So tell me, RAEG, whats your opinion on Kre-O?
And don't give me any of that "Sucks cuz it's not LEGO" BS, since Kre-O bricks are quite sturdy and a much higher quality then Megablock.

I dunno. I've never had any experience with Kre-O. I don't hate it, mind you.

I think it's cool they have Transformers sets, though.

Entry 1: Stuff.

Let's start this off buy showing you guys this car in my model car collection.

Greenlight Wisconsin State Patrol 1967 Chevy Biscayne

20150403_145849_zpsepxpbytu.jpg

Now, aside from a crooked lightbar on the roof and one other thing, I really like this model. It's a nice classic car. Greenlight does a fantastic job on their die-cast police cars and this one is no exception. There are quality issues that I have seen and read about on another forum, however, which is very worrying for me. I hope they can fix that issue because I'd hate to see a wonderful brand plagued further by quality issues.

Next up is this die-cast Puerto Rico police car....also from Greenlight.

20150403_150003_zps6hbl2kne.jpg

Nice car. Really nice car. Very unique color scheme, IMO. However, when I tried open the hood the day I got it, I scratched some paint off(I think). Sadfaec.

Now, onto Pokemon....well, remember that Aggron-EX Full Art I posted a link to in my OP? I bought it today alongside a Japanese Deoxys holo :D.

Here's the Deoxys card I bought alongside it, in case you were wondering. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Deoxys_%28Emerald_Break_29%29

One thing I like about the Japanese holographic rare cards is that they have holo borders as well. I wish the English holographic rare cards had that.

Oh, and Flygon anyone? 12 days to go before the release of this http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/48/FlygonEXBox_Product.jpg and I am looking forward to that :D. I really like the box sets that they do in Pokemon. Usually, the come with a promo, a jumbo card of the promo or a figure of the featured Pokemon(In Flygon's case, it's a jumbo card), and 4 packs. There's also a Rayquaza one coming in June: http://pokebeach.com/2015/03/rayquaza-ex-box-in-juneand a Mega Rayquaza Collection in June: http://pokebeach.com/2015/03/mega-rayquaza-collection-in-june but I doubt the promo will be a Mega Rayquaza card. When the Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon boxes came out, the promos weren't Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon.

And as for Lego, nothing really to report here. Although, if you are interested in the upcoming Jurassic World movie, Lego is making sets for it and a Lego Jurassic World video game is going to be released as well.

That's all I got for now!

Archived