[Archetype] Wonderland Troupe (Pendulum Casters)

Maeriberii Haan

[hr]

Welcome to the prestigious Wonderland Troupe!

Beware of large images below.

[hr][spoiler=Monsters][spoiler=Alice]

knvyu9S.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Sara]

Op1LJOr.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Louise]

53BZBJl.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Mai]

pHSL7Jx.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Yuki]

jR2dmt4.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Yumeko]

dl6Bm4R.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Shinki]

nSnIayW.jpg

[/spoiler][/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Spell Cards][spoiler=Imaginarium]

o3ETkoU.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Welcome]

SICdSly.jpg

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Stage Shift]

vsBd6Ze.jpg

[/spoiler][/spoiler][hr]

Aside from the fact I don't play in Duel Portal-

These can basically form Summoner Monk.dek, which is pretty silly.

It'd be costly as hell, but like....

Infinite into Monk -> Monk into Passing -> Summon Hat/etc off it's own effect, while Passing does it's own thing.

Red Dee would also really potent here because of it's interaction with Monk/etc.

OR

Monk into Blue Dum -> Lavalval Chain -> Detach Dum to mill Red Dee -> Blue Dum uses it's self-Summon effect -> Red Dee follows it.

etc

etc

Yeah, Summoner Monk would be really good here.

I'm not really sure atm whether the deck's combo wombo is problematic or not, but the deck's designed to be triggered off one another for flavor.

Infinite/Monk triggers Passing whose summon triggers Hat (I need to make sure these doesn't make either miss timing), who triggers Red Dee that can trigger Blue Dum and both Dee and Dum can trigger Vorpal.

I might make some support that helps consistency but for now, this looks nice enough unless broken combos are found here.

Looks fine outside of the XYZ monster.

I think if you removed the on summon effect, and made the last effect only go off if the attribute restrictions were met it would be fine. 
Quick Effect bounce is extremely strong though. Extremely strong. At least pleiades could only activate twice.

Alright, here's the promised sample combo sheet.

Combo 1: Vorpal/Infinite/Summoner Monk+Spell/Any way to SS a caster in general and Hat Trick.

NS Vorpal and dump Entermage Trick Clown from deck to grave, SS it, take 1000 damage/Infinite into Vorpal into clown/Monk into Vorpal or anything, then SS Hat Trick with its own effect. If you do, then dump 2 non-normal Spell Cards (preferably quick plays) from deck. Use Hat's effect if you can, discard something to set one of the dumped spells, then Xyz into Queen. Queen adds a Wonderland Magician (preferably Red Dee or Blue Dum) from deck, then you can discard it immediately and detach 1 material to set the other dumped spell.

This will set you up for a 2500 that floats and 2 backrow for 3-4 cards.

aaand there's a lot of other combos, honestly.

NS vorpal to get trick clown for instant R4s, etc.

Too lazy to list all of them. But basically the deck has a lot of good to decent hands. While the deck don't pull random plusses out of nowhere, it'll rarely brick on you unless you open all spells.

• 1 month later...

Archived