Blood Blockade Battlefront

73559l.jpg

A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.

The show is very... interesting. Cool action, but watching the first episode and the preview for the next one, things are kinda all over the place. It's got my attention, though.

To be honest most of the stuff going on was confusing as hell but eventually it started to make sense. I think it has potential.

That being said I couldn't watch this episode without a constant grin because of the VA's (I've been watching Gintama recently), will take a while to get used to.

• 2 weeks later...

Ep 5 was just...awesome. I like the episodic nature so far, who needs plot progression when every episode is packed with awesome action and comedy. 

Indeed. Also that last romantic moment was pretty good too.

Interesting show is interesting.

Yeah, these episodes have all been crazy and fun. I'm sure they're gonna go for some plot eventually, but right now I'm more than happy with this episodic stuff. And this episode added Miyano Mamoru as Hammer, they keep making the cast of this show even better.

EDIT: Hell yes, Ōtani Ikue's getting added to the cast next episode.

Finally got my motivation to watch the first episode.

YO THIS WAS AMAZING. EVERYTHING. ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT. BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

havent felt this awed at a first episode since shirobako. its its its just. i dont even know

the bump of chicken OP, the relatively decent animation, the jazz, the SOUL, its all there. the animation reminded me of trigger and DESPITE THAT i loved it. watching the second episode now but this probably will be AOTS material, at the very least.

MISTER KLAUS's voice is very calming and hnnnnnng

[url=https://co.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I%2B8xAT7kZit4W81fkfSN%2F1p8S5Ul8I7kl6e9En5xWoqjA%3D%3D&bit=1]For those who can't watch it due to region.[/url]

I have a feeling a dub is just what this anime needs to make people realise how great it is. The VA's seem pretty good too.

[spoiler=Zapp...oh you]

K8v8rwj.png

[/spoiler]

So Black and Blank are not one and the same, interesting. Looks like stuff is gonna go down big time next episode.

And yeah, the dub is amazing, going to have to re-watch this dubbed when it completes. 

Archived