Ray Narvaez Jr. is Leaving Rooster Teeth

Shradow

Not really sure exactly where to put this, we don't have a web content section, so I'm putting it here. (It's sort of close, RT produces shows and has a movie.)

As some of you may or may not have heard the sad news, Ray, one of the main 6 Achievement Hunters, is leaving Rooster Teeth. Here's his journal entry on the subject:

As many of you have now heard my time at Achievement Hunter is coming to an end, my last day will be next Friday (April 17th). My time here has been the most incredible experience of my life and really was a dream come true. I could never thank Geoff or the company or the fans enough for everything over these past few years.

Over the past year and a half I’ve fallen completely in love with streaming and therefore I attend on pursuing it fulltime. For those of you who wish to continue to follow me and my content you can do so over at Twitch.tv/BrownMan where I will be streaming fulltime. Additionally I will continue to make videos on my youtube channel YouTube.com/B1GnBr0wN.

I know many of you will have a lot of question and I will do my best to answer them all for you in the next few weeks.

Thank you again to every single person who has supported me/been a fan of Achievement Hunter. Additionally, I am still 100% on board to do X-Ray and Vav and will definitely still pop up in AH videos from time to time.

<3

- Ray

And The Know episode Rooster Teeth uploaded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDSHkahu0QE

Not sure how many of you are fans of Rooster Teeth or Achievement Hunter, but I felt like this piece of news deserved a thread. I know I'll definitely miss Ray from AH, his chemistry was great and I thought he was the funniest. But I'll be sure to continue watching his Twitch and YouTube, so it's nice that he's not going away completely.

Archived