Android - Psycho Lord : Discussion

Android-PsychoLordLOTD-JP-SR.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Jinzo". Trap Cards cannot be activated and the effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated. Once per turn' date=' you can destroy all face-up Trap Cards on the field. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every card destroyed by this effect.[/quote']

I will run 3 copies of this card in a single deck.

Discuss.

well when the first disscusion of this came up ppl hated this card because u give up your hard earnd jinzo sence at the time u can only run 2.

Well he dont really help u Jinzo him self is more than enough to hurt your opponite with his 2400 atk of death so a 200 point up isnt that big. thats a -1 from me. his effect takes down, call/final attack orders/wall of light/gravity bind... thats about it so let me see

i give him a 5/10. in a future jinzo deck i can see running 1 maybe 2 but never ever !3 thats a waist of good gadget space =3

Even with Jinzo at 2' date=' I'm running this guy at 3.

Also, lulz @ Jinzo in Gadgets. Gadgets need their traps. Badly.

[/quote']

and ur reasoning for that is might i ask... i dont see what so great about him...

yeah because saks and mirrior force are badly needed when u have shrinks, creature swaps, and limiter removal <.< i dont see the problem running a jinzo in gadgets

[/quote']

and ur reasoning for that is might i ask...

yeah because saks and mirrior force are badly needed when u have shrinks, creature swaps, and limiter removal <.< i dont see the problem running a jinzo in gadgets

My reasoning for running him in 3's, or my reasoning for saying that Gadgets need traps?

lol saku. lol limiter removal. First of all, Oppression Gadgets and Van'Dalgyon Gadgets (or, better yet, a hybrid of the two) are the only way to go with Gadgets, and both are focused around a trap or traps. Second of all, all the Creature Swaps in the world won't save you from that Dark Armed Dragon that was just Summoned.

[/quote']

My reasoning for running him in 3's, or my reasoning for saying that Gadgets need traps?

lol saku. lol limiter removal. First of all, Oppression Gadgets and Van'Dalgyon Gadgets (or, better yet, a hybrid of the two) are the only way to go with Gadgets, and both are focused around a trap or traps. Second of all, all the Creature Swaps in the world won't save you from that Dark Armed Dragon that was just Summoned.

My reasoning for running him in 3's < that

and i get what ur saying kinda i dont know what Van'Dalgyon Gadgets is but ok.

[/quote']

My reasoning for running him in 3's < that

and i get what ur saying kinda i dont know what Van'Dalgyon Gadgets is but ok.

Because he's a Metalzoa that I can actually use.

Van'Dalgyon Gadgets is Gadgets with lots of counter traps and this guy:

Van%27DalgyontheDarkDragonLordJUMP-EN-UR.png

^^ Agree

I'd stick with Jinzo. The only thing different about this card is:

-Increased ATK/DEF

-Destruction Effect

Psycho Lord's Destruction effect is pretty much useless because of it's first effect. It's only good for the turn that it's played. After that, it's useless because Amplifier doesn't work on it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Its anime effect was ten times better... Im not happy with this card. Why? cause you can only use his effect ONCE! And as for 300 damage... woohoo... it should be 800 or even 1000

How do you expect that someone will get the chance to activate anymore Traps to even have it be worth using it again?

Archived