Android - Psycho Lord : Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

... Wait, this card didn't come out in English! Why the hell did you even allow him to main deck an illegal card against you?

ok for the card itself

utterly useless barly any continuous traps are used nowadays jinzo does fine by itsself

as for using this in a chimeratech otk deck because its discarded due to reasoning then HELL YES ^_^

oh and trade in-able

oh and allure of darkness-able

this card pwns because of why its not ment to be good (does that makes sence)?

Android - Psycho Lord

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Jinzo". During your Standby Phase all face-down cards on your opponent side of the field are turned face-up and then returned to their original positions. No card effects are activated when cards are turned face-up. Destroyed all Trap Cards that are flipped by this card's effect and inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points for every card destroyed by this effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Trap Cards cannot be activated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you would consider running this if it had this effect instead.

Level 8 DARK Machine-Type Nomi... I wonder. Reasoning + Trade-In + Monster Gate + Allure of Darkness + Overload Fusion maybe?

Fixed

This will go into my DDT Deck.

I was only giving 1 example. But since you insist...

Edit: Shonen, I probably wouldn't run either, I use DDT and Macro Monarchs. Also, it makes no difference. >_>

In DDT, Plasma/Dogma > This guy. The option of maybe pulling off a situational combo to pointlessly summon him for an extra 200 ATK isn't worth losing compatibility with Stratos, Destiny Draw, and Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade.

In Chimillatech, he's a Metalzoa that gives you an extra option, however pointless that option may seem.

Elsewhere, he's basically useless.

nomi monster are hard to ban...

anyway' date=' the second effect won't be very effective when comes to finish a duel...

[/quote']

DarkArmedDragonPTDN-EN-ScR.png

Not to mention that all of the Chaos monsters are Semi-Nomi.

i said hard, not impossible...

@shonnenhikada: if that would be the real effect of that card, surely heavy storm would be at 2 and giant trunade unlimited... jut to not banning that broken card you put...

nomi monster are hard to ban...

anyway' date=' the second effect won't be very effective when comes to finish a duel...

[/quote']

DarkArmedDragonPTDN-EN-ScR.png

Not to mention that all of the Chaos monsters are Semi-Nomi.

i said hard, not impossible...

But it isn't hard. There are two main reasons that there aren't many Limited/Banned Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters:

1. There are significantly fewer Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters than there are monsters of other types.

2. Many of the existing Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters, such as Android - Psycho Lord or Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, are both situational and underpowered.

Just looking at the Forbidden list shows that the percentage of Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters have been Forbidden is higher than the percentage of other monsters that have been Forbidden.

Archived