[Discussion] I want to work around this thematic but need thoughs...

lecc_XD

I really wanna do a LV based deck, so i already thought the boss monster, but need still the rest of the monster

i think they would be more like support to make her evolve smoothly and w/o problems, but i think that would be kinda like Bujins, so idk what i should do~

I really appreciate feedback and commentaries~

[spoiler=LV 4]

Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV4

DARK / LV4 / Fiend / 1500 ATK// 0 DEF

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, You Shuffle 1 card from your Hand; Add 1 level 4 or lower "Demoness" monster from your Deck, except "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV4". During your Stand By Phase: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV6" from your Hand, Graveyard or Deck.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=LV6]

Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV6

DARK / LV6 / Fiend / 2000 ATK// 0 DEF

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn;You can add 1 level 4 or lower "Demoness" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand, except "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV4". During your Stand By Phase: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV8" from your Hand, Graveyard or Deck.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=LV8]

Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV8

DARK / LV8 / Fiend / 2700 ATK// 0 DEF

You can only control 1 "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV8" face-up on your side of the field. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Ahnamaless, Demoness Queen LV6", and cannot be Summoned by other way. Face-up Attack position "Demoness" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn, You can Target 2 "Demoness" monsters from your Graveyard: Add 1 "Demoness" monster from your Deck to your Hand, then shuffle the targets into the Deck. Neither player can Summon monsters from the Extra Deck.

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived