any suggestions for mice

ender4449

Guest JoshIcy

well... the fun thing to do it turn off the lights and get a weapon... proceed to rid of it when you see it....

but honestly, domesticate it lol

Seriously, get a cat, and pray that it's not afraid of mice.

XD

Really, though, keep food out of your room. Be neat about eating, crumbs to you is dinner to a mouse, remember that.

do not hide snacks under your bed, and if you "special" magazines have chew holes in them, i recommend setting little "humane" traps, like a string and a box. or a box with a wierd hole, that they can get in, but not out, then keep it as a pet.

Bait it out and trap it. Then do with it as you will.

thats how i caught the first one but this one won't even go to that side of the room -_- and my cat was sitting next to me and heard it but couldn't get the thing because i have like 2 rooms worth of furniture in here

3 dressers

1 bed

1 bed/chair futon

2 desks

3 shelving units

...and a partridge in a peartree

Seriously' date=' get a cat, and pray that it's not afraid of mice.

[/quote']

you know whats pathetic i think my cat actualy is afraid of mice

:shock:

however i think that the mouse will be dead by sunday due to the fact that it found a tootsie pop and got to the tootsie roll core which is chocolate a substance that increase heart rate of the consumer thus happy person however it severly screws up a pet's or mouse's heart rythm thus killing the annoying critter :D

try to open a channel of communication with these mice and propose a land segeration and say they can have independence. The be like hitler and invade it and declare that you are doing it for self defense reasons

Or just challenge it to a DUEL! But seriously just get a cat that ain't afraid or use some form of getting rid of them.

try to open a channel of communication with these mice and propose a land segeration and say they can have independence. The be like hitler and invade it and declare that you are doing it for self defense reasons

Or just challenge it to a DUEL! But seriously just get a cat that ain't afraid or use some form of getting rid of them.

yeah :roll: i challenge a mouse to a shadow duel

i win by default you cann't play mouse lol :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived