[Singles] Garland's Generic Card Gallery

GarlandChaos

Since a few other people have been making card galleries full of generics, I decided to join the bandwagon, too. I only have two cards at the moment, but I'll be sure to add more as time goes by.

[spoiler='Effect Monsters']

ubzcXxo.jpg

Lore: If this card destroys another monster in battle, banish the opposing monster. During your Battle Phase, if this card banishes a monster with this effect, once per turn, you can choose one banished monster on your opponent's side of the field; pay 1000 LP to take control of the targeted monster. You may equip the chosen monster to this card to increase its ATK and DEF by half the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped to this card.

PAziBj3.jpg

Lore: This card cannot attack your opponent directly. This card can attack once for every monster you control. If this card destroys a monster in battle, increase its ATK by 100 points.

tQJrC1z.jpg

Lore: FLIP: Once per turn, select three face-down cards (Monster, Spell, or Trap) your opponent controls and flip them face-up (Their Effects do not activate); they cannot activate effects or declare an attack for three of your turns and three of your opponent's turns. During your opponent's third End Phase after this card's activation, flip all three cards targeted by this card's effect face-down.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rituals']

MMoSXll.jpg

Lore: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Sraosha, Watchful Herald". You must also offer monsters whose total level stars equal 8 or more from your field or hand as tribute. Once per turn, you may banish this card from your graveyard; add 1 Healing Counter to each monster your opponent controls, and increase your life points by 500 for every monster your opponent controls with a Healing Counter during your next Standby Phase.

UMPu766.jpg

Lore: This card is Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Temple Under Fire". You must also offer monsters whose total level stars equal 8 or more from your field or hand as tribute. Once per turn, you may banish 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard; destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls, and if it was an Equip Spell Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK points of the equipped monster.

[/spoiler]

EDIT1: Added two new cards to the gallery.

EDIT2: Added a new Effect Monster to the gallery.

Well, I'm taking a look now and unfortunately, I don't think either of these have a huge room for decent impact on the coming tournament. However, Kishin sounds really good in the Deck I might be running (Basically it's FiendTributeMonster.dek), which would welcome this card as a beater that is much worth my time. However, its OCG is quite confusing. Are you supposd to Goyo with it? Or equip it immediately after the SS? Or what? If you can clarify this, I could happily fix the OCG for you so I can try this thing out

Well, I'm taking a look now and unfortunately, I don't think either of these have a huge room for decent impact on the coming tournament. However, Kishin sounds really good in the Deck I might be running (Basically it's FiendTributeMonster.dek), which would welcome this card as a beater that is much worth my time. However, its OCG is quite confusing. Are you supposd to Goyo with it? Or equip it immediately after the SS? Or what? If you can clarify this, I could happily fix the OCG for you so I can try this thing out

You're supposed to SS it, and then choose to either leave it on the field as a regular monster or equip it to Kishin.

despise the ATK and DEF stats, is a pretty good Ritual~

and more since helps a lot in late game~

i would change some OCG and the stats tho

Thanks for the feedback. ^^

What would you change about the OCG? And why would you change the stats?

At first any card says Level Stars
And the stats because is a lv8 Beater that kills backrow, i can even do a deck revolving un him with the blue-eyes support and would be fast and good as hell xD

So, it's too good or something?

Gripper i guess is good, but im pretty worried about how this would be against some decks, is bettr flr a si de deck than a main deck monster, also i think is too much time 3 turns

Well, to balance it out a little, I made it a Flip Effect Monster with an OPT clause. Plus, after the three turns are over, the cards are flipped face-down again, giving the opponent another chance.

Archived