Bad Blood (featuring Kendrick Lamar, and a fuckton of cameos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

Well, we knew Taylor Swift was many things, but now, we know she's a huge action and science fiction nerd.
And so are her music-producing friends, who basically form the gang from Sucker Punch done RIGHT.
Discuss both the song and the awesome music video.

I like the remix. The new bass bits and production details add a bit of kick to the song, and obviously Kendrick does a great job here.

The celebrity cameos are absurd, gratuitous, and frankly brilliant, and the video concept's cool. Bits of Sin City, Tron, Watchmen and stuff popping up all over the place.

I like the remix. The new bass bits and production details add a bit of kick to the song, and obviously Kendrick does a great job here.

The celebrity cameos are absurd, gratuitous, and frankly brilliant, and the video concept's cool. Bits of Sin City, Tron, Watchmen and stuff popping up all over the place.

http://www.people.com/article/taylor-swift-reveals-cast-of-bad-blood-music-video
So many awesome cameos.
Ellie Goulding as a rocket launcher-toting badass, Mariska Hargitay as a Mad Maxified version of her famous character, Olivia Benson, and Hayley Williams as the logical offspring of Corbin Dallas and Leeloo.
I want to make a YGO archetype based around the Bad Blood crew.

To be honest I found the video forgettable like most songs, I don't know most of the people in (so that's probably why) and the only good thing about it was Taylor's lines, the rapping I can entirely just ignore. I only found the original song marginal better. 

This music video is what originated the universe and entire existence... I LOVE IT

The rapping felt a bit out of place along with Tay's voice, but it was nice. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FREAKING MUCH EVERYONE SLAYED IN THIS VIDEO!???!?!??!?!

I really need to chill, but you can't freaking put TayTay, one of my favourite songs of hers and a freaking AWESOME music video and expect me to stay calm!!!

efakejfawjkròàgjmr,gwa<l,+pùl+ùrkgo9ke

Okay, bye

I don't feel like Kendrick Lamar was the best choice here, I like some of his stuff but his voice just didn't really seem fitting. Generally though the song is pretty good, music video is dope.

I thought Kendrick was one of the most obvious choices out of the rappers out there. The whole trap beat thing is kinda Kendrick's game.

I thought Kendrick was one of the most obvious choices out of the rappers out there. The whole trap beat thing is kinda Kendrick's game.

Lol, I posted that after listening to it once. Been listening to it a bit more today and I can definitely feel it now. For me there's just something about his music that initially strikes me as meh, but then after listening to it for a while I can begin to appreciate it. 

This music video is what originated the universe and entire existence... I LOVE IT

The rapping felt a bit out of place along with Tay's voice, but it was nice. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FREAKING MUCH EVERYONE SLAYED IN THIS VIDEO!???!?!??!?!

I really need to chill, but you can't freaking put TayTay, one of my favourite songs of hers and a freaking AWESOME music video and expect me to stay calm!!!

efakejfawjkròàgjmr,gwa<l,+pùl+ùrkgo9ke

Okay, bye

...This is adorable.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like Kendrick coulda done a little better but it's like, pop so catchy flows are king.

I also enjoy Taylor's contributions to the song and the video (well, it's her song.)

She also looks surprisingly good as a redhead.

everything is kendrick's game raibread. everything.

whatever, bland pop song imo, remix is cool cuz it's basically a lot of kendrick and then hot chicks. also i need more redhead t-swizzle in my life

Archived