WAVE WAVE WAVE [Sirens]

Astolfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__B6TzlIkDM

(only posting some for now to see reviews before posting the rest)
[hr]
[spoiler=Monsters][spoiler="Siren Temptress - Thelxiepeia, the Enchanter"][spoiler=Image]Hxo2AYLl.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. Only 3 "Siren" monsters can be Special Summoned per turn this way. This card cannot be Tributed or used for a Summon except by the effect of a "Siren" card. Place 1 "Temptation" counter on all "Siren" cards at the end of each player's End Phase if Summoned this way. All "Siren" monsters on your opponent's side of the field gain 100 ATK/DEF for each "Temptation" counter on them (max. 5). If this card is Normal Summoned: Change this card's position to Defense Position.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Siren Temptress - Aglaophonos, the Lure"][spoiler=Image]dQzFA9Gl.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. Only 3 "Siren" monsters can be Special Summoned per turn this way. This card cannot be Tributed or used for a Summon except by the effect of a "Siren" card. This card's position cannot be changed to Defense Position if it is Summoned this way. This card must attack all monsters your opponent controls during the Battle Phase, if able, if Summoned this way. Any battle damage involving this card is halved. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is Normal Summoned: Change this card's position to Defense Position.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Siren Temptress - Peisinoë, the Bewitcher"][spoiler=Image]c23XtlSl.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]This card can be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. Only 3 "Siren" monsters can be Special Summoned per turn this way. If this card is Summoned this way: At the End Phase; The original owner of this card can add 1 "Siren" card to your hand. This card cannot be Tributed or used for a Summon except by the effect of a "Siren" card. If this card is Normal Summoned: Change this card's position to Defense Position.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Siren Temptress - Leucosia, the Tidebreaker"][spoiler=Image]HaASDE5l.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]During either player's turn, you can discard this card from your hand to destroy all "Siren" monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Inflict damage equal to half of the combined ATK of all monsters destroyed by this effect. If three or more "Siren" monsters are destroyed by this effect: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard OR return this card to your hand. The effects of "Siren Temptress - Leucosia, the Tidebreaker" can only be used once per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Siren Temptress - Teles, the Manipulator"][spoiler=Image]rzsgVLHl.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]During your turn, you can discard this card from your hand to destroy all "Siren" monsters on your opponent's side of the field. For each "Siren" monster destroyed by this effect: Draw 1 card; If it is not a "Siren" card, discard it to the Graveyard. If three or more "Siren" monsters are destroyed by this effect: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard OR return this card to your hand. The effects of "Siren Temptress - Teles, the Manipulator" can only be used once per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler="Siren Temptress - Himerope, the Melancholic Oceanic Empress"][spoiler=Image]WHF2Xf1l.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Effect]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 5 monsters whose original names begin with "Siren" from either side of the Field and cannot be Special Summoned other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned from the hand: All other cards are banished until the End Phase. For each monster that was banished by this effect, the controller takes 400 damage. For each Spell or Trap that was banished, the controller takes 100 damage. For each "Siren" card that was banished, this card gains 300 ATK until the End Phase. Any effect damage inflicted by this card is halved. There can only be 1 "Siren Temptress - Himerope, the Melancholic Oceanic Empress" on the field at a time. The effects of "Siren Temptress - Himerope, the Melancholic Oceanic Empress" can only be used once per turn. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other "Siren" monsters cannot be Summoned.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hr]

Thelx doesn't do much yet, so not much to say.

Aglaophonos looks reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallly sketchy. It steals a zone from them while also repeatedly damaging them

Peis fucks with rules hard. Set cards cannot be identified, so stopping only specific things from being set isn't really within the game mechanics

Leu can inflict some silly damage, and at spell speed 2 at that.

Teles pluses way too hard for me to be comfortable with her.

As is, with only the shown members, it seems difficult to fill the opponent's field with these, but various fish support can make these sketchy as hell.

Also these lock really easily with Kaiser coliseum

Okay I was going to wait until the counter thing was fleshed out.

My real question is...how do you win? Is it meant to be a clan that goes with other WATER based decks. If every summon you have is going to go to your opponent and there doesn't seem to be some archetype ways to give you extra summons it looks a lot like slow painful death at the hands of your own cards. 

There doesn't seem to be a searchable way to get to your +'s in hand and nothing to keep your opponent from punching you in the face with your own monsters in addition to their own.

But it seems that there are cards missing so I'll review the rest when they are up.

Art looks nice though.

Changed it to speed it up slightly.
Now Aglao and Peis can be Special Summoned to the opponent's field instead, but only up to 3 times per turn this way.
Peis is meant to stop face-up "Siren" monsters from being Set, which can only be done by setting Peis first (or just destroying the "Siren" monsters), which gives a -500 LP penalty.

I thought Aglao at 1000/1000 is enough? IDK.
IDK about Peis, Giga.
That's why I have Leu's effect damage thing being halved instead. IDK if that's okay enough.
What do you suggest for Teles?

Also decided to add the boss monster in.

EDIT: Oops I was being a dumby and didn't realize you couldn't set without effects
EDIT: Oops forgot to give Aglao battle destruction immunity (For the self-harm attacking)
EDIT: Made Teles only be able to be discarded on own turn.
EDIT: Just made Peis a searcher instead.
EDIT: Added Thelx in and cleaned up Himerope's effect.
EDIT: Updated Thelx and Aglao.
EDIT: Updated first three again.

I don't even YGO, but here's my two cents.

Monster effects seem to work in a way that means that your opponent does not get to control their side of the board, and essentially means that they might as well not even try using monsters against you at all.  This, to me, is a dirty trick and is equivalent to saying "no, you don't get to play YGO!"  Card effects are not particularly powerful individually, but it's the combination that makes them insidious.  Basically, if you're the sort of person who would play a Blue/White spell-counter deck in MtG then you would like these monsters.  As for me, no thank you.

Peisinoë, the Bewitcher should specify that the owner can search a Siren monster, by that text i would infer that it activates at the end phase, and therefor on your opponent's field for _them_ to search if summoned there.

I do like the concept though, you can keep them or send them across the pond (ha ha) so to speak.

What i'd like to see, either as another main deck monster (possibly a hard once per turn or once per duel effect) or on an Xyz Monster would be something to creature swap.  You give them a siren, you take one of their monsters.  Possibly a rank 4 xyz that needs 2 detaches?  When I see the name siren, I think of the old Magic the Gathering cards like Seasinger which let it take control of an opponent's monster as long as they controlled an island. 

Okay, clarified that in Peis' effect.
A few new changes have been made across most cards, take a look please~ ^^

The three that can Special Summon themselves to the opponent's side of the field only give you benefits if you Spec. Summon it that way to THEIR field. If you summon it to your own field normally, it doesn't give those effects, and instead changes them to Defense Position.

EDIT: Oops, I should clarify that Himerope can Tribute the first three cards for its own Summon.
EDIT 2: Done.

So the main focus of this archetype

1. Clog up the opponent's field while gaining beneficial effects from Thelx, Aglao, and Peis or summon them to your own side for defense shields while you draw/search for Leu/Teles/Himerope.

2. Once you get one or more of the three stronger cards, nuke the others to trigger effects and then Special Summon the beaters or reuse them later.

3. Wreck stuff with Himerope.

4. (will come later when other support stuff is eventually posted)

Archived