"A Priest can't kill me from 19 life, I can Tap safely", thought the Warlock

CLG Klavier

I'm quite new to Hearthstone so i have no idea what's going on. Care to explain?

First 3 cards in my hand. 2 Mind Blasts (2 mana, deal 5 damage) and Prophet Velen (7 mana, doubles any damage and heals I do). Both were reduced by 1 mana with Emperor Thaurissan a few turns earlier. So I can play all 3 for a total of 20 sudden damage.

First 3 cards in my hand. 2 Mind Blasts (2 mana, deal 5 damage) and Prophet Velen (7 mana, doubles any damage and heals I do). Both were reduced by 1 mana with Emperor Thaurissan a few turns earlier. So I can play all 3 for a total of 20 sudden damage.

That seems fatal! Ouch! I usually play with a shaman deck (i still have to unlock the Druid ;-;)

That seems fatal! Ouch! I usually play with a shaman deck (i still have to unlock the Druid ;-;)

It's not really a "good" deck per se but it's hilarious and I've seen people get to Legend with it, so it's quite a viable concept.

For how long do you play?

It's not really a "good" deck per se but it's hilarious and I've seen people get to Legend with it, so it's quite a viable concept.

For how long do you play?

My friends kinda introduced it to me, so i played it for a week/month then kinda stopped, but i know the basics and stuff.

Archived