[Serious] Do You Guys Think I'm Lame?

Elijah~

Thanks CowCow. If you hadn't looked had my post in Love, there was this girl who had attacked me in a group chat and told me that I was just lame person who will never have friends. And that I am just a background character in life. Everytime I tried to come back with something, when I really should've just left, it just made her angrier and made me feel like shit even more. And to think this person was my so called "friend" makes me want to go back and slap my past self silly. To keep explaining the situation, I had around this guy,who happens to be my cousin, named Z. Z was one of the coolest guys and school and I thought he was a real cool guy and if I hung out around him, I would gain more friends. And I know that sounds like I'm using him, but I wasn't. So I hinfpg out around him all year, but it was like at the end of the year, he started acting weird. He was being really wishy-washy and started acting like he was all that. And he started treating me like crap. A few days before the end of school, he pulled a prank on me, by telling me that one of my teacher wanted to see me about my grades. I thought he was being serious and this guy, who I think is my friend I honestly don't know, named Robert, was trying to tell me that wasn't true. But I went along with it anyway because I'm concerned about academics all the time. WhenI got up there, the teacher told me I was making straight A's in her class. And when I got back downstairs, they were laughing at me. And that day, I realized who he truly was. So when the girl who attacked me had asked me why I stopped hanging around Z earlier in the chat, I explained this same exact story about what he did to me, she simply laughed at me and said that he had stopped talking to me and that I was never cool in the first place. Just another wannbe.

WhenI got up there, the teacher told me I was making straight A's in her class. And when I got back downstairs, they were laughing at me. 

I just don't get the mindset they had behind the prank.

"hurr hurr you believed my white lie and learned you were doing well, what a loser"

?

Screw them. You don't need them.

And you're a cool dude, I've gathered that much from seeing you around.

Archived