A Frosty AMA

Why are you making a game that is clearly rigged in your favor?

Exhibit A:

Bonus points for being shitty ass fucks btw

You'll get all the points!

*drops mic*

*leaves*

*comes back

*picks up mic*

What are your hobbies outside children's card games?

A) cause I'm an egotistical narcissistic asshat of a cunt who hates losing silly

B) Archery, Hunting ( c), Fencing, Sharpshooting, Poker, Blackjack, Sleeping, Horror Movies, becoming a better person, spending time with my family (d), making money, giving away money

c) I gave up meat 5 years ago, I hunt to put the animal out of its misery for my dogs
d) outside of two estranged half sisters, my family tends to be me and my dogs

[font='times new roman', times, serif]How do I OCG?[/font]

If you're actually interested I could help you out on that angle. The primary thing to remember is OCG plays to win, it doesn't play to lose. A lot of TCG players in my exp expect OCG to be an OTK circle jerk and deck building with that idea is a good way to fail out of OCG

What happens to you when it stops being winter?

Funny. Where I live it seems to be winter eternally.

Srsly though, it's a reference to me. The world withers in winter and everything is cold. I guess I've noticed that people who are close to me tend to wither away and die and due to this I've become a rather cold person. He as the eternal winter. Hence lord of the tyrants ( there is a bigger story behind the name Tyranus though) hense a reversal of a normal person and hense darkness (less sunlight in winter)

It may also be due to my last name being Frost?

Rambling aside, when when "winter" stops, I will become the happiest man alive

Archived