Azure's AMA

Azure Wolf

Which is your favorite Love Live character? Is it Kotori?

Best Love Live ship?

Also how badly with you crush Tenta or vice verse?

Kotori is by far my favourite Love Live character along with those 3 minor ones.

For the Love Live ship probably Kotori x Umi.

Not sure how I will fair against Tenta. Though my team will probably get better, just hope my current set up is good enough.

Cause I can I might record any new questions, though most likely just voice as lack of camera.

Anyway some questions I got on another site.

Do you have any strange phobias? I don't have any phobias, though I am scared of seemingly unstable constructs.

What crimes deserve the death penalty? Crimes against humanity. Anything else can be solved with another method.

What personality trait do you admire in other people? I'm not really sure. I can get on well with anyone as long as we have something in common. Though probably honest and sticking to what they believe.

How do you learn best: by listening, watching, reading or doing? Doing. I'm a kinetic learner and sort of an optical one. I can only learn by actually doing work and see it being done at the same time, which is probably why languages are difficult for me.

I kinda just cringed at your posts for quite a while, but now I really do enjoy your presence on the forum.

Do you know what caused this change?

Short answer for now, nope. Maybe might have something to do with feeling better about myself though.

Archived