Find out which Lyrical Nanoha character you are

Chiri Tsukikawa

b-but i want to be feito

i still haven't watched nanoha A's...

and also the nanoha OP is just f***ing amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igkZwSba0sI

Too bad, you get to be the junior mischievous sister because I said so. If you don't like who you get, all you can do about it is say Mirei is dumb.

Now you're an ass for not watching the rest of Nanoha.

Also, you make me want to watch all of this again. Why you do that? Well, I suppose it has been a few years since I've seen StrikerS, so I guess maybe.

An acquiantance of mine was a big fan of nanoha and bugged me to watch it constantly. One day I gave in and watched the first season, partially because I heard Shinbo directed it. It was actually quite nice and I really, really liked Fate-chan.

But for some reason I never continued watching A's past the first episode, despite hearing that was when it got epic. Maybe it's because the OP just wasn't as good.

An acquiantance of mine was a big fan of nanoha and bugged me to watch it constantly. One day I gave in and watched the first season, partially because I heard Shinbo directed it. It was actually quite nice and I really, really liked Fate-chan.

But for some reason I never continued watching A's past the first episode, despite hearing that was when it got epic. Maybe it's because the OP just wasn't as good.

That's no reason to stop watching! That's because everythng by Nana Mizuki is amazing... okay, here's a story you don't really need to hear:

When I watched it, I couldn't stop (what I mean is, I didn't watch anything else, since I had to stop to do things like sleep and go to school) from the beginning until I saw all of StrikerS. It couldn't be because back then I'd watch anime in English if it was an option. For some reason it didn't feel weird to switch languages (StrikerS wasn't and still isn't dubbed), so I think I'd still have watched it all in Japanese if I'd started it that way.

ts;dr Mirei is dumb.

I'll definitely be watching it subbed next time I do, not because it's better, but only because I have to sometime (I feel I do). What do you say to seeing which of us finishes A's subbed first?
We can see if Nico-chan will join.

fight

205653.jpg
VITA

Oh no, I gave Vita away! Whatever shall I do? I need someone else to do mine. The only one I can trust is Nico-chan. JK.

I'll definitely be watching it subbed next time I do, not because it's better, but only because I have to sometime (I feel I do). What do you say to seeing which of us finishes A's subbed first?
We can see if Nico-chan will join.

Oh damn, sure. Anything that'll motivate me to finish A's and beyond is good. I'mma get started watching this weekend or so then.

Oh damn, sure. Anything that'll motivate me to finish A's and beyond is good. I'mma get started watching this weekend or so then.

I wasn't planning on starting right away, but I probably should watch a little bit today, so I can finish the first season by the weekend, then watch the second when I know you are. Precure first, though. I always watch that on Tuesdays.

Archived