[Finished]Reverse Oscillation Contest [CLOSED]

Chiz Fri

I apologize for this long wait that ends in a lack-luster way, but it has come to my attention that I am unable to complete the grading of your cards in a timely manner.

You all did very well, and what I had graded was a tight point spread. I will not release any scores publicly because not all of them are complete. I again apologize.

As reparation for this whole ordeal, I am awarding all participants that submitted cards 80 points, and I will not host another contest until I can be sure that this will not happen again.

Good work to all of you. The contest is over, and points will be awarded promptly.

ywrQg1.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize for this long wait that ends in a lack-luster way, but it has come to my attention that I am unable to complete the grading of your cards in a timely manner.

You all did very well, and what I had graded was a tight point spread. I will not release any scores publicly because not all of them are complete. I again apologize.

As reparation for this whole ordeal, I am awarding all participants that submitted cards 80 points, and I will not host another contest until I can be sure that this will not happen again.

Good work to all of you. The contest is over, and points will be awarded promptly.

ywrQg1.gif

Aw, that's alright. Meatspace can be a burden on a lot of things, and that's okay~ But, if it would be acceptable to ask this, would you be willing to hand out gradings to those who asked?

ywrQg1.gif

Don't sweat it. If you can't get it done due to real life problems then there is nothing you can do. I'm also wondering if people can see what their grading was even if it isn't finished. 

Archived