3. 3. Holmy vs. Eve vs. Yumemi

• Holmy (Show By Rock!!)
    • Code: Battle Seraph/Eve (Elsword)
    • Yumemi Okazaki (Touhou)

113053.jpgvs.195131.jpgvs.282333.jpg

226507.jpgvs.FortuneLadyWater-JP-Anime-5D-NC.pngvs.74523.jpg

279503.jpgvs.OvHiZIg.pngvs.j8R8B5u.png

Matches will end about 24 hours from now or later
If you feel like not voting for all of these but still want to vote, just make a post here and I will definitely have to report scores from now on. Also not forget to make things public. 
Vote for the character you prefer. Any mentioning of kill lists or the like and your vote will be discounted.

The way this is looking, Mo-Tan is gonna get a one-way ticket to the top of my kill list.

And since this is my thing, a new rule: Vote the hell for the character you prefer. You're doing it now, but anyone that mentions kill lists is automatically disqualified from voting. Sorry. I've seen this going around and it disgusts me. It went quite a long while without anyone mentioning any, so I had my hopes. But I hate the fact that people would vote for a character they might not even like just because they beat another one. It doesn't make sense, and it's a popularity contest, not a "oh, I like this one character and not the other, but just have vote for the one I don't like." It makes no sense when it's not a least favorite poll. There may sometimes be cases where they are almost equal and just because one of them beat one you like much better, you like them less at the time, which is more understandable... but that isn't always the case. So yeah... don't do it. You don't even have to mention kill lists specifically, just the fact that a character beat another one, is pretty much the same thing. Didn't like the Grand Tournaments because of how dirty they are, but that's politics. Wait none of that was. This isn't. I want this to be at the very least a cleaner run than that, since I'm running this thing, so I really should have remembered to put this up right away. But damn humans, people gonna laugh at this due to the fact that humans are nasty and won't change. No wonder there are people who like animals more. 

my precious zombie is about to lose to titties

I could say the same thing in reverse if it happened. Come on, we both usually don't care for them but have our exceptions.

Man, you people are horny. Stop voting for cows.

But you voted for Holmy

And since this is my thing, a new rule: Vote the hell for the character you prefer. You're doing it now, but anyone that mentions kill lists is automatically disqualified from voting. Sorry. I've seen this going around and it disgusts me. It went quite a long while without anyone mentioning any, so I had my hopes. But I hate the fact that people would vote for a character they might not even like just because they beat another one. It doesn't make sense, and it's a popularity contest, not a "oh, I like this one character and not the other, but just have vote for the one I don't like." It makes no sense when it's not a least favorite poll. There may sometimes be cases where they are almost equal and just because one of them beat one you like much better, you like them less at the time, which is more understandable... but that isn't always the case. So yeah... don't do it. You don't even have to mention kill lists specifically, just the fact that a character beat another one, is pretty much the same thing. Didn't like the Grand Tournaments because of how dirty they are, but that's politics. Wait none of that was. This isn't. I want this to be at the very least a cleaner run than that, since I'm running this thing, so I really should have remembered to put this up right away. But damn humans, people gonna laugh at this due to the fact that humans are nasty and won't change. No wonder there are people who like animals more. 

#killmiuna doesn't count, right? i just hate her as a character

Man, you people are horny. Stop voting for cows.

but i don't like anyone here so i'm just voting for not!cowcow

#killmiuna doesn't count, right? i just hate her as a character

but i don't like anyone here so i'm just voting for not!cowcow

Well she wasn't in this but I know you probably would have preferred the characters you voted for against her in the SACT thing anyway

I MAY HAVE WENT A BIT OVERBOARD

But at least I got that out of the way before kill lists actually came into effect.

I will count all votes. Would suck if someone you really liked didn't have anything.

Mo-tan wins 7-4-1

Kanade wins 8-3-1

Yumemi wins 5-4-3

Archived