Plotholes in the GX serie

"A plot hole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. While many stories have unanswered questions, unlikely events or chance occurrences, a plot hole is one that is essential to the story's outcome. Plot holes are usually seen as weaknesses or flaws in a story, and writers usually try to avoid them to make their stories seem as realistic as possible."

Light of Ruin isn't entirely intrinsic to the plot. I can't think of any plotholes myself.

That's what I thought, too, but still...

One plothole I'd like to discuss is the fate of Ekou and Amon. After Jaden defeats Yubel and frees him/her/it from the evil, everyone is said to have been sent back to Duel Academy. However, some people weren't mentionned.

So whether they're dead or they'll return in the 5D's serie. For me it sounds more as if they are counted dead right now...

Sorry that I mentionned this thing but I think Ekou is the most interesting character in the GX anime, even though this might sound strange and she hasn't got much showtime. I'd have liked to hear more of her, but welll... if the writers don't want to mention her anymore...

Guest PikaPerson01

Those aren't plot holes guys. Someone handed you the friggin' definition about 4 or 5 posts ago.

A plot hole is something that goes against the logic of the show, such as... Judai randomly using a Six Samurai deck, or Professor Cobra walking around, when it's implied that he died.

Those are just questions left unanswered. You draw your own conclusions from the evidence the writers gave you.

Alright that's what I actually meant to say. I wasn't sure whether this could be called plotholes but I couldn't find the right word to describe this. It's just that there are some uncertain aspects which have not been solved, even though they seem quite important to me.

Ok so if you don't want to call that plotholes just call it whatever you'd like to.

EDIT: I actually opened this thread in order to discuss some aspects of the serie which seemed illogic or whatever to me. Just to hear the versions of other people, since the writers left the end to the audience's imagination.

So what do you think?

unfortunately,the writers hardly gave any hints or clues to the whereabouts of the missing students of the abandoned dorm,so it's nearly impossible to know.

However,I assumed that a series of shadow games were played there & the students were dragged into the shadow realm (proof:ep 6-jaden vs titan duel turns into real shadow game)

Archived