Red Daemon's Dragon: Discussion

Meh.

Goats... then what? Lackluster effect.

Toolbox effect for an opponent using a defense strategy.

Like? Nimbles?

Yeah it's a Synchro, that's nice and everything, it's just another option. But frankly, how often do you see more than 1 def monster on the other side?

Not an awful lot. Hence, lackluster.

Meh.

Like? Nimbles?

Yeah it's a Synchro' date=' that's nice and everything, it's just another option. But frankly, how often do you see more than 1 def monster on the other side?

[/quote']

Never know. Some duelist may just have the worst hand in the world and setting a bunch of monsters. You might also run into a Rock deck on occasion. And Burn these days uses a lot of defense.

Meh.

Like? Nimbles?

Yeah it's a Synchro' date=' that's nice and everything, it's just another option. But frankly, how often do you see more than 1 def monster on the other side?

[/quote']

Never know. Some duelist may just have the worst hand in the world and setting a bunch of monsters. You might also run into a Rock deck on occasion. And Burn these days uses a lot of defense.

You can say that of anything. Some duelist might draw into all 6 of their draw cards in their opening hand, completely screwing them over. It's possible, but you don't shape your deck around it. There's no reason not to put this in a Synchro deck, but that doesn't mean we're super excited about it.

yhea but dark mirror force is UBER rubbish

and i really liek this card i feel that synchro cards will totally change the game well in some aspects

is there a limit to how many syncros you can summon in a turn because if so 3 of theese in 1 turn = ouch>.<

when did i say that Dark Mirror was good?

Archived