[BT] New YCM Logo!? (Fixed Version 4)

BT 

They look nice. Just wanna say I would too love to see it actually put up on the site, YCM 2's the best bet though, and it already seems pretty cozy with it's YCM N' Stuff Logo xD

Nah idk. Real neat though. I also like the black one better.

They look nice. Just wanna say I would too love to see it actually put up on the site, YCM 2's the best bet though, and it already seems pretty cozy with it's YCM N' Stuff Logo xD

Nah idk. Real neat though. I also like the black one better.

lol

so which is better, Retro2 or black?

if u have chrome, you can throw it on top like in the screenshot. I did it now. It looks cool lol

lol

so which is better, Retro2 or black?

if u have chrome, you can throw it on top like in the screenshot. I did it now. It looks cool lol

For some reason that new black one that actually brought me here stands out the most, personally. So I'm going to go with that

For some reason that new black one that actually brought me here stands out the most, personally. So I'm going to go with that

I like how you call it new when in reality it was the first design I made lol

Anyway. Thank you very much. 

Well you know

I assume it got edited a decent amount. The v.1 under the new (rather than old) spoiler looks really similar if not exactly like it, so it's reasonable for me to be confused. At least the gradient is new compared to the really old stuff I see

I really do like Retro2 but...maybe...the red outline is a bit thick?

The red on the bottom is. I only fixed it on the new Version 1

I wrote that on the front page

EDIT: Fixed Retro2

Well you know

I assume it got edited a decent amount. The v.1 under the new (rather than old) spoiler looks really similar if not exactly like it, so it's reasonable for me to be confused.

Yes that was because if u look at the olds, it was before I remade the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo. Beforehand it was someone else's, so I made my own to be editable. Seemed to work out so far

Archived