[MtG] Living Nightmare

bury the year

Living Nightmare {4}{B}{B}
Enchantment (Rare)
At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player exiles all creature cards from his or her graveyard, then sacrifices all nontoken creatures he or she controls, then puts all cards he or she exiled this way onto the battlefield. Then all creatures he or she controls gain haste until end of turn.

Can it really be considered a nightmare if it's something from which you never awaken?

This card is a bomb, and amazingly great in Sharuum. I can't feel bad about this card at all. Can easily be broken, but it completely worth it. I would make it 5BB just to be safe.

Wasn't sure about the costing, so bumping it up is certainly possible. I just kept it at 6 because your opponent does get to benefit from it before you do.

Wasn't sure about the costing, so bumping it up is certainly possible. I just kept it at 6 because your opponent does get to benefit from it before you do.

The problem is: You want your cards to be better than your opponent, and go over the top so that the benefits for you opponent aren't as rewarding as for you.

Archived