2500 ATK

Black Magician has 2100 DEF; the others only have 2000 DEF.

It's so that Jou can break a stalemate by activating Shield in the Left Hand, Sword in the Right.

I don't know. What I don't get is why there are so many secondary characters with 2400 ATK monsters. And there are a lot more of those.

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Jou and Fubuki. And Manjoume, if you count Armed Dragon LV5. I'm guessing Sho probably has some sort of 2400 ATK Roid too?

Its like that for every anime, there is always something subtle that ties them all together.

In Yu-Gi-Oh its the monsters attack power. All the main characters have 2500 atk, all the secondary characters have a max of 2400 atk. All the villans have atks of at least 3000+.

If you look at Pokemon, Ash goes to each region and always gets the starters in the order in which they appeared in season 1.

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle.

so it always goes,

Grass, Fire, Water.

All the plot lines and everything are pretty much the same, they just change the location and the character names is all.

Guest Black Fang

i doubt its anything, considering Jaden didnt get neos till season 2, and which case his key card was

fudou's is Junk Warrior currently...

Archived