The Beginning of the End: Discussion

even though it is cost do u still have to have 7 darks in grave to activate if hit with diamond dude?

No,since you are only activating the Normal Spell Card’s effect, and not the Normal Spell Card itself, you do not pay costs and you do not have to meet any activation requirements

Guest PikaPerson01

33uen2t.png

i can haz cardz? Also' date=' I just learned that the removal of the 5 DARK monsters is a cost.

Discuss.

[/quote']

The removal of the five cards is an effect.

The card has obvious potential. Any card that lets you draw 3 cards is worth a second look. However, you have to have 7 DARK monsters in your Graveyard to activate this thing.

Tell me, would you rather draw 3 cards, or summon The Dark Creator, use its effect to remove a Darklord Zerato and Special Summon D-Hero Disk Commander. Draw 2 cards due to his effect, activate Dimension Fusion, Summon Darklord and whatever else is removed, nuke with Darklord, and win?

Yeah, it sounds complicated, but it isn't. Return decks are at the top of the format for a reason. Keep the Graveyard supply reserved for the things that can take you the game.

DADR already has enough draw cards without this.

Guest PikaPerson01

Seems like a mistake to me. Might as well say Pot of Avarice's effect to shuffle in 5 monsters is a cost.

Allure is still better then this.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Seems like a mistake to me. Might as well say Pot of Avarice's effect to shuffle in 5 monsters is a cost.

Allure is still better then this.

Especially considering the time it would take to even get 7 monsters in the Graveyard. You would have already lost most of the time.

Archived