My Top 3 songs of all time

Thar

[spoiler=3]Caramelldansen - Caramell

The one song that I can actually say I'm addicted to without the excuse of nostalgia. No joke, this song was introduced to me through an episode of "Stick Figures on Crack" with a short segment of a bunch of chibi-esque Spartans from 300 doing the dance to it. Since then, it's been nothing but bliss to me in my time of boredom, and considering most of my DNA consists of Swedish origin, I appreciate it that much more.

[spoiler=2]Around the World - ATC

This group has always been a mystery to me, especially since none of their work is on iTunes, but part of me loves them about them. I had the leisure of listening to them on the radio as a kid yet as an adult, I couldn't even download an MP3 of their songs without going through the process of something other than the one-click iTunes buy for $0.99, but that's besides the point. There are a few songs that I heard where "la la la la" was literally in the title, but this one stood out cause the other lacked the beat I craved. So cheers to ATC for existing before the competition turned "Promiscuous."

[spoiler=1]Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - J. S. Bach

I love classical music, though as much as I'd like to generalize Bach into that genre, this guy was the definition of Baroque, which is awesome, considering I don't know sheet about that particular era outside of that time I took a music appreciation class in college. But the thing about this guy is that he goes much farther back than that. The piece in question was exposed to be at a time where this type of music was pretty oblivious to me, as I only cared about what was on the radio during car rides to my grandparents's house. So if this kind of music was more precious to me while watching Fantasia at some elderly couple's house while my parents were gone doing other sheet, that should say something, because despite my lack of knowledge of the popular sheet spreading around at the time that I had the disadvantage of not knowing, this was the one time in my life where I could appreciate such works of music composed FAR beyond my own, let alone my parents or even GRANDPARENTS as a kid of no older than 10, which I can look back on and say "wow, to think kids nowadays don't even know who these guys are." This fact alone can be stroked by my experience playing in band class for about 7 years as a tuba player, where even as one of the most boring parts of the band from a "reading the music" standpoint, was one of the best parts of the band in terms of rattling the room. Case in point; this piece was introduced to me in an orchestrated form, which I've come to realize is incredibly underwhelming, for the original organ version is vastly superior in every way. So thanks, Bach, for being dead for possibly a few hundred years yet providing some form of inspiration for me in the form of several others trying to impersonate your work. ;)

hmm... three songs..

That beat in the beginning is epic, sets up an awesome song

I just can't stop listening to this. I don't know what it is about the line(s) "Leave nothing left behind, so what'cha waiting for, tell me what'cha waiting for" but I love the sound of them

It's a bit of a tie between

and

Just the songs are awesome, and the deliveries of  "I am Death" and "Artificial Light" are epic.

It's a bit of a tie between

and

Just the songs are awesome, and the deliveries of  "I am Death" and "Artificial Light" are epic.

i find Extremist to be the worst Demon Hunter album for me it felt like there were too many tracks that focused more on my least favorite aspects of DHs music, but Death and Artificial Light are both sick tracks.

i find Extremist to be the worst Demon Hunter album for me it felt like there were too many tracks that focused more on my least favorite aspects of DHs music, but Death and Artificial Light are both sick tracks.

eh. tbh, i just picked out of some of my more decent downloads to put down. if i had to pick three favorites out of everything, i don't think i ever could. Hell yeah they're sick.

Archived