You won't do it [AMA]

What was that? It had to be the wind cause nobody wasn't there

Also opinion.

I AM A TORNADO! HEAR ME ROAR!

Ooooook, opinion... well, you do seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to Yugioh, which is good. But unlike a bit of the DP chat, you manage to do this without sounding... er, what's the word... preparetobeoffendedotherpeople... douchey. It's a really bland opinion, yeah, but at least I don't secretly wish you would step on a lego or something of that sort.

What are the things you do?

College started back up for me this week. I've hopped ship into video game design (because nothing else seems interesting enough to make a career out of).

For fun, I... uh, browse here a little, even though I don't comment on much. For the past few months though, I've been caught up in an MMO called Wizard101 that I've referred to here as "another children's card game." About a week ago, I finally hit max level, which I'm proud of. All that's left is to finish the story, get my one last spell, and maybe some other stuff while waiting for the story to get updated.

I play Yugioh on YGOpro against the AI since I feel a little too shy to go against real people (despite the above paragraph. I can't seem to make up my mind about these things) from time to time, and even am part of the DP community.

Archived