SOPHIA.EXE Project

BatMed

Some stuffs from my own DT storyline that I'm working on xP

[spoiler=DARK Sophia]

ha_des__al_mighty_incarnation_of_abyss_b

**Effect:

4 Level 11 DARK monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card during your Main Phase 2, using 2 or more Rank 8 or higher DARK Fiend and/or Fairy-Type monster as the Xyz Materials. (Xyz Materials attached to those monsters also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card cannot attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can attach 1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster from your Graveyard to this card as an Xyz Material. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. This card cannot attack unless you detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. This card gains effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached to it.
● 6 or more: Cannot be destroyed or targeted by card effects.
● 9 or more: Negate the effects of all other face-up Cards on the field.
● 12: Negate the effects of monsters in either players’ hands and Graveyards.

[spoiler=LIGHT Sophia]

kristya__al_mighty_seraphim_of_rebirth_b

**Effect:
"Archlord Kristya" + "Darklord Na'amah" + 1 or more Archlord and/or Darklord monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can activate this effect; apply as many effects as possible, based on the number of Fusion Materials with different names used for its Fusion Summon, and resolve in sequence. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
● 3 or more : This card is unaffected by your opponent card effects, except during Main Phase 2.
● 5 or more : Special Summon as many of your banished "Archlord" or "Darklord" monsters as possible.
● 8 or more: Banish all Spell and Trap cards on either player's hand, field and Graveyard.
● 10: Banish all other monsters on either player's hand, Field or Graveyard.

How is Krystia realistically summonable at more than like 4 monsters? Unless there are new level 4 or lower Archlords and Darklords I am unaware of if you have a combined 8 or Level 8 or higher fairy bosses on the field or hand you are A) winning already or B) dead

So it looks like their has to be a miracle fusion of sorts that utilizes the grave or something.

How is Krystia realistically summonable at more than like 4 monsters? Unless there are new level 4 or lower Archlords and Darklords I am unaware of if you have a combined 8 or Level 8 or higher fairy bosses on the field or hand you are A) winning already or B) dead

So it looks like their has to be a miracle fusion of sorts that utilizes the grave or something.

There are a bunch of Dark/Archlords in DP, tho I'm not sure about AL, guess I will submit mine if there were not enough x)

the issue I have with Kristya is how he turned into a girl for the fusion.

Also the 10 effect is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not worth it since it banishes itself too.

Also Bailas, a Miracle-fusion esque card for it does exist iirc but I forogt the name.

I always see Kristya as a girl XD

I dunno, the name is a bit "girly" and plus the fact "it's a stone", so we will never know XD

and I'll fix the 10 effect, and about that miracle fusion, did u mean this card?

I mean Demise of the Valiant Jewels btw. Anyway, Kristya is supposed to be Jesus (the japanese name made it clearer), thought the name does make him sound feminine. Though, just a general closer look on his card art will show that he has a masculine build.

In retrospect....maybe this is a bit too easy to summon, but idk how easy it actually is to get to 5 or 8.

I mean Demise of the Valiant Jewels btw. Anyway, Kristya is supposed to be Jesus (the japanese name made it clearer), thought the name does make him sound feminine. Though, just a general closer look on his card art will show that he has a masculine build.

In retrospect....maybe this is a bit too easy to summon, but idk how easy it actually is to get to 5 or 8.

Running Krist is a hinderance in Darklord, the only Deck that realistically can use this, and Na'amah is not the best either due to its requirement. Lavalval Chain would have been your way to work around this, but since it is now banned, this card needs dedication. It could be tested though on my end for sure.....

maybe a Darklord-sworn.dek can make it happen ?

The problem is consistency. Lightsworn you might end up milling your Spell before you draw, which is where you would want to properly set it up...

Running Krist is a hinderance in Darklord, the only Deck that realistically can use this, and Na'amah is not the best either due to its requirement. Lavalval Chain would have been your way to work around this, but since it is now banned, this card needs dedication. It could be tested though on my end for sure.....

The problem is consistency. Lightsworn you might end up milling your Spell before you draw, which is where you would want to properly set it up...

Darklords don't need chain, they have mischief !

Archived