Flame Dragon

With these getting shown off during the show

plains1.jpgplains2.jpg

plains3.jpgplains4.jpg

island1.jpgisland2.jpgisland3.jpg

swamp1.jpgswamp2.jpgswamp3.jpg

mountain1.jpgmountain2.jpgmountain3.jpgmountain4.jpgmountain5.jpg

forest1.jpgforest2.jpgforest3.jpgforest4.jpgforest5.jpg

I'm curious what are some of your favorite Basic Lands?

I have a hige bias for the original Zendikar Full Arts so I'm hoping they will do what they did in RTR and reprint 1 per basic. If not I'm hoping to find ones I like just as much since I'm planning on filling all my decks with these since I plan on getting TONS.

Edit: Wish came true.

We might still get it. I mean, we are getting 4 arts per basically for sure. I think it might be 5 per though. If I'm reading the numbers right the plains is 254. Assuming thats is the first plains to appear in collector number order

254, 255, 256, 257 for plains

258, 259, 260, 261 for island

262, 263, 264, 265 for swamp

266, 267, 268, 269 for mountain

270, 271, 272, 273 for forest

but we know the set is 274 cards.

Come on number 5 being reprint.

Confirmed that 5 basics with a 5th being a reprint. And on that note we have a bunch more of the basics spoiled. Added to the first post. Happy with the mountain they brought back. Sad at the forest. This is my personal favorite and wish it was chosen instead

forest2.jpg

The Noah Bradley ones are oil paintings! It's a treat to see Noah work in oils, rather than his normal digital work, which is also great.

And, reprinting Veronique's Mountain was great. Absolute best Mountain art.

The Noah Bradley Plains and Island are my favorite of the ones revealed so far. Not sure if I like them more than my current favorite, but I don't mind playing those if they don't get reprinted.

Agreed, the Mountain is the best Mountain. Still salty that my Forest wasn't the one that was chosen for reprint though.

MORE LANDS. I love Noah's Swamp. Easily my favorite full art swamp.

Archived