Phantasmabuki (Collab Archetype, Written)

Draconus297

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to change out Doctrine with this.

Phantasmabuki Warlord

Level 8

Light/Ritual/Beast

ATK: 3000 def: 2500

Can only be summoned by a "Phantasmabuki" ritual spell. Cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; Banish 1 card on the field and destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can banish it; Special Summon 2 "Phantasmabuki" monsters from your graveyard. You can only use each effect of "Phantasmabuki Warlord" once per turn.

Here's another ritual. I had to think about the effect which is why he wasn't included with Blood Oath and Sakra Physe. I guess he could be one of the 'Boss' monsters:

Phantasmabuki - Arkasura
DARK - Level 8 - Fiend/Ritual/Effect - 2700/2100
When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your deck. Send all "Phantasmabuki" cards to the Graveyard, otherwise, shuffle all cards back into the deck. Once per turn, till the end of the turn: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Phantasmabuki" cards in your graveyard x300, then the opponent's monsters lose ATK equal to the damage inflicted.

RaOLcyo.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Phantasmabuki" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 3 cards your opponent controls (or all cards they control, if less than 3); Your opponent chooses 1 of those targeted cards and banishes it face-down, and if they do, they banish 1 card from their hand face-down. The banished cards are returned to their original states during the end of this turn. During the End Phase: You can discard up to 2 cards, then return 1 face-down banished card to the graveyard for each card discarded.

"power" is important

Other way around mate. Besides, how hard could it be to balance it out? I mean, Jowls of Dark Demise and Number 17 are still at 3.

balance should always come first. You make cards around a certain playstyle, then you add theme, and then flavor comes last. Otherwise you'll end up with a mess. Also, you cant really compare Jowls to things like Mind Control or Brain Control. Jowls is a FLIP monster, which means it'll most often trigger during your opponent's turn, so you cant do anything with the card you took, which makes the card absolutely sheet.

balance should always come first. You make cards around a certain playstyle, then you add theme, and then flavor comes last. Otherwise you'll end up with a mess. Also, you cant really compare Jowls to things like Mind Control or Brain Control. Jowls is a FLIP monster, which means it'll most often trigger during your opponent's turn, so you cant do anything with the card you took, which makes the card absolutely s***.

Well, what about taking your opponent's effect and using it against them? I don't know how you would word that.

Well, what about taking your opponent's effect and using it against them? I don't know how you would word that.

Ehh, that's kinda screwy also. Though that depends on what it could steal. If it steals monster effects it probably wont be all that useful aside from against Rank4 decks. If it can steal Spell/Trap effects, that's very screwy.

Archived