[Singles] The Queen Supports Her Troops

Queen of the Abyss

This is basically singles where I give 1 or 2 cards to pass along to a Deck of some sort, usually in effort to solve a major problem it has. It can be an established Deck on here, it can be a rogue Deck from TCG, it just has to be something that wants a link filled.

[spoiler Vampire Princess]

ZfvY2Jw.png

2 Level 4 Zombie-Type Monsters
If another "Vampire" monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. Once per turn, a "Vampire" monster you control would have its effect negated, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can place 1 "Vampire" Spell/Trap Card on the top of your Deck. You can only control 1 "Vampire Princess".

[spoiler Pandemonium Savage Skull]

c1UX2SJ.jpg

[spoiler Megalonecromancer]

8/DARK/Zombie

2800/1000

1 Zombie-Type Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Zombie-Type Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Zombie-Type monsters, during the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Megalonecromancer" once per turn. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn) You can only control 1 "Megalonecromancer".

[spoiler Underworld Ruler Ooal]
underworld_ruler_ooal_by_grezar-d95n2id.
"Zombie" cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then target 1 "Zombie" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. You can only control 1 "Underworld Ruler Ooal".

[spoiler Spectral Disaster]
9/DARK/Zombie
3000/0
Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand, target 1 Zombie-Type monster you control, then declare 1 Card Type (Monster, Spell, Trap); that target is unaffected by other card effects of the declared Card Type until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Spectral Disaster".

[spoiler Everlasting Torturer]
everlasting_torturer_by_grezar-d95tosp.p
You can banish all Synchro Materials in your Graveyard used to Synchro Summon this card, (min. 1) then activate one of the following effects: ● Banish this card. Destroy all monsters on the field, except Zombie-Type monsters, and negate their effects until the End Phase. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this effect has been activated, return this card to the field. ● Negate the effect of all cards on the field and in the Graveyard, except Zombie-Type monsters, until the End Phase. You can only activate the effect of "Everlasting Torturer" once per turn. You can only control 1 "Everlasting Torturer".

[spoiler Milanrdghena the Sinnerseeker]
milanrdghena_the_sinnerseeker_by_grezar-
Pendulum Scale: 0/0
Pendulum Effect: While you control a face-up "Zombie World", cards in your Pendulum Zone cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, when a Zombie-Type monster destroys a monster by battle; banish the destroyed monster, and if you do, that monster can make a second attack in a row.
Monster Effect:
2 Level 8 Monsters
While this card has Xyz Materials, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. While you control a face-up "Zombie World", this card is unaffected by the effects of Monsters whose Rank/Level is below this card's. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You cannot attack with monsters, except Zombie-Type monsters, during the turn you activate this effect. If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect); you can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone. You can only activate each effect of "Milanrdghena the Sinnerseeker" once per turn.

Do Vampires even Rank4 consistently to make this? I would think they focus on Bram/Rank5s instead.

The card looks weak in my opinion. Its first effect only applies on other Vampires, the second effect works best on other Vampires since negating this would be kinda silly or moot from the opponent, and the last effect isn't as reliable because it only triggers upon battle destruction, and even then, it doesn't even break even in terms of card advantage. It seems this card is only effective for dropping safely more Vampires in the following turn(s). I don't know you, but I would rather go for a different Rank4 from the pool that provides a more immediate advantageous effect, over a "preemptive blanket", so to speak, for future Vampire summons that may or may not happen, depending on my resources and the opponent's disruptive cards available at that time.

Although this does have its merits, such as the solid 2500 DEF and dodging some Trap Holes.

Do Vampires even Rank4 consistently to make this? I would think they focus on Bram/Rank5s instead.

The card looks weak in my opinion. Its first effect only applies on other Vampires, the second effect works best on other Vampires since negating this would be kinda silly or moot from the opponent, and the last effect isn't as reliable because it only triggers upon battle destruction, and even then, it doesn't even break even in terms of card advantage. It seems this card is only effective for dropping safely more Vampires in the following turn(s). I don't know you, but I would rather go for a different Rank4 from the pool that provides a more immediate advantageous effect, over a "preemptive blanket", so to speak, for future Vampire summons that may or may not happen, depending on my resources and the opponent's disruptive cards available at that time.

Although this does have its merits, such as the solid 2500 DEF and dodging some Trap Holes.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/340278-red-moon-envoys-vampires/

Maybe you should pay attention a bit more to the OP and think DP?

With the DP Vampires in mind, gotta like the new support. I need to look at them a bit more, but this card does a good job of protecting your Level 4s. Though, the Spell/Trap card effect is a bit vague. Is it placing any Vampire Spell/Trap from your Deck to the top of it? If so, nice setup effect there.

Well, I did read the OP and even noticed that thread in the DP section, but didn't bother with reading the cards. If this card is intended to support DP Vampires specifically, a link to that thread for reference in the OP would be nice.

In addition, OP mentioned rogue TCG decks, and this doesn't look like a card that would help TCG; if the goal is to support TCG Vampires as well, this card should be improved in my opinion.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/340278-red-moon-envoys-vampires/

Maybe you should pay attention a bit more to the OP and think DP?

With the DP Vampires in mind, gotta like the new support. I need to look at them a bit more, but this card does a good job of protecting your Level 4s. Though, the Spell/Trap card effect is a bit vague. Is it placing any Vampire Spell/Trap from your Deck to the top of it? If so, nice setup effect there.

What I had in mind with this is DP Vampires. They can make this card easily with Vagary and any other Lv4. What this does is give them something defensive to sit on first turn and also keeps away stuff like Fiendish Chain and especially Pandemonium Necro Skull. The float makes it nice (Though I may or may not bump it to full destruction) because it stacks Kingdom, which gives you a nice setup for the coming turn. The thing is with DP Vampires is they can only go into Zombie Xyz, which makes first turn rather awkward, so this sort of comforts that in saying "Here's something to distract the opponent while you setup your Graveyard." It's the general mentaity of Vampires. Pressure and control, rather than immediately pluses and pushes

Archived