ama

Catman25

yoooo i just want to say that you're a fantastic person and i would totes smoke sheet with you.

Thanks yo, it's been legit doing art and the whole married thing

If Rai wins his match in the tournament, how do you think the Showcase Showdown battle will go?

Why'd it take so long for you to post a picture in that thread dammit? :T

What got you into art?

Positive or negative or neutral opinion on me?

Honestly, I haven't scouted as much as I should, so I couldn't tell you. I know I'm pretty much toast though, not gonna blame the rust or the hax, but they're there haha

I've got my reasons, me being self-conscious is def part of it, not that I'm like super confident now or anything

I can't really remember, I think back in '09 I was just lurking a lot of Showcase, and Shops too, which, when I got involved, was really fun for awhile when points and reps were relevant. 

Pretty positive, you seem like one of the more down-to-earth people here, no crazy antics or anything (not that crazy antics are bad), just a nice guy.

Define yourself.

Why is Dae's profile pic attempting to lower my attention span range?

Thoughts of me?

Lol still trying to figure this one out, unless you a have a more tangible question

Lol still trying to figure this one out

I've really only seen you around TCG, but you seem pretty chill and seem to know your stuff. Apparently TCG is cancer, (which I would think is a bit of an overstatement) but you don't seem to be a contributing factor to that

Ever GIFT'd something to a non-Showcase member? Also, opinion on me if any?

I'm not sure that I have, I've given out relatively few gifts. Although maybe Secret Santa a couple years ago if that counts

I don't see much of you around either, maybe in General and Misc., but I haven't touched CC or Contests in years. A lot of people seem to have, or have had mixed opinions on you, and I always see mentions of a certain incident involving you, which I have no clue about, so to me you seem pretty chill

Archived