New meta

{NovaDrake}Gallahad

Let me translate this into proper OCG.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Ultimate Red-Eyes Black Dragon" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: Destroy all cards on the field and in both player's hands, except this card. During the turn this card is Special Summoned, when a monster is sent to the Graveyard: This card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK.

Now, for the more gritty stuff.

Source monster needed to SS this is non-existent. Yeah, where is it?

Next, it nukes everything on the field + hand, bar itself.

This, I'm not fond of, considering that it's Black Rose Dragon and Morphing Jar combined (bar the new hand draw).

Also, it gains ATK equal to every monster that goes to the Graveyard this turn. Still not fond of it, especially since you'll be blowing up a lot of monsters on its summon (and likely will be a real pain in the neck to remove). Yes, it's weak to removal, but that's not an excuse.

Fake Type and DIVINE Attribute.

First of all, Fake Types belong in Experimental Cards, so I'll move this over after I finish CnCing you. Next, DIVINE Attribute.

Tell me, why did you think it'd be a good idea to make a DIVINE monster? Are the circumstances surrounding the card enough to warrant it to be such?

Certainly, its effects are certainly powerful to be classed as one, but you can't just slap it on anything.

Yeah,

Archived