[CFV] Marine General of Heavenly Silk, Lambros

Resident Fascist

S05__04444.1424631270.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

[stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.

[AUTO](VC):[Choose a card name "Marine General of Heavenly Silk, Lambros" from your G zone, and turn it face up] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if it is the fourth battle of that turn or more, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two of your rear-guards, and [stand] them. Then, if the number of face up cards in your G zone is two or more, the units that [stand] by this effect get [Power]+10000 until end of turn.

The more I play with this card the more I am terrified, even as an Aqua Force/Shadow Paladin player, that the Clan Booster will push this over the edge. I've always been pretty vocal about this card being busted, it having no cost for arguably the best G-Persona in the game, the fact it facilitates 7 attack turns, gives a 20000 power swing in a pressure based deck, and that it can even stand on first stride in the rare instance that you just want the stands.

See the thing is, any card with Wave X that activates on attack will be absolutely nuts with this thing, provided it can be stood by Lambros and not just say, Stand Triggers, which is one way I thought to get around something like this and also encourage the usage of Stands in AqF. Malenia is already really good with this thing and it creates a scary precedent for the oncoming Thavas support.

So yeah, discuss Lambroke.

Archived