YCMemes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Komaeda_%285%29.png

Alas poor Ian, I knew him well. It's been quite a long time, but several years ago there was this new guy who tried to fit in by saying some stupid quips, got trolled, and yet somehow stayed present until he was either banned or left indefinitely. The memory is quite vague but I'm sure Smesh knows this very well.

ianwatters was probably like 12 years old or something and he would post horribly shitty cards in General (I dunno why general, lol) and everyone would s*** on him. Including me. Ohhhhhhh man those were the days. There were like no mods over General and the threads would go on and on and on and eventually ianwatters became a legend and everyone loved him, or at least loved to troll him. He just thought everybody loved him.

I think ianwatters was the main reason MarbleZone stepped in and fixed General.

I remember there being a member similar in nature to ianwatters, who had spelling and grammar so terrible that it MUST have been on purpose. He gained some popularity himself, with a fan club even being created, where we all posted in a similar terrible manner.

Was that ianwatters? I can't remember.

I remember there being a member similar in nature to ianwatters, who had spelling and grammar so terrible that it MUST have been on purpose. He gained some popularity himself, with a fan club even being created, where we all posted in a similar terrible manner.

Was that ianwatters? I can't remember.

It's on the tip of my tongue.  I can't remember either. 

Archived