Kamen Rider Ghost

Azure Wolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tpf_JDeFd0

So just watched the reveal trailer for this and it seems strange, having someone who is dead as the main character is new, and hopefully he won't comeback to life. Having forms based of historical figures is nice though. Ghost's forms being Ore, Musashi, Newton, Edison, Robin, Billy the Kid, Beethoven and Benkei, with no actual info on the last 3. The Secondary rider Spectre has 3 known forms being Spectre, Tutenkhamen and Nobunaga.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the first episode is out and I actually enjoyed it. Like the design of the suit and such. The belt does sound like a cross between the WizarDrive and the Sengoku Driver. Edison form is to appear in episode 2.

Also got a few more of Ghost's forms: Goemon; Ryoma; Grimm; Sanzo; Himeko; and a Tokon Boost, a direct upgrade of his Ore form. Still no pics or info on Billy the Kid, Beethoven or Benki.

Also sorry for the bump.

I thought the episode was ok. IMO it had some pacing issues. The second fight VERY MUCH felt like it should have been its own episode. Also wish we got more info on the bad guys. Still, I'm really interested in where things will go.

Also, I'm certain he is going to come back to life in the first 3 months of the show. Based on the other 2 I've seen Kamen Rider's internal calendar moves at real world speed so his 100 day time limit means he will need to collect all 15 by December. Which, again based on the last 2, is when the first major plot thread came to their conclusions.

Finally got around to the 2nd episode. The moment between not love interest and lead (still haven't learned the names) was cute and bald dude seems super helpful but over all episode was still only ok. I don't like that they gave him his first power up last week and it was totally useless this week. Hoping the same won't be true next week since that can get old fast since we know he is getting a 4th mode soon too.The fight between the bike and electric monster thing was also weird.

Anyway, based on how many days are left (94) it looks like I was right and that they will likely end up close to real world time meaning it should hit zero by December or January if they do end up stretching things out. Curious how they end up handling it since atm it seems likely its going to feel rushed. Obviously not making any calls though since things can change pretty fast in toku.

Watching episode 4 and besides a fourth wall break Spectre debuted very quickly. Episode 5 shows Spectres actual abilities though.

Also wondering how the Drive x Ghost movie will play out. Will Takeru be alive by the 12th of December and have a new way of being able to transform into Ghost, and if not how will a Drive/Mach eyecon work. Either is a candidate as both have died, albeit are still alive at the end of Drive, and also whose soul will match there own. Seeing a Chaser form would be nice as it would give reason to Chase's signal bike or drivers license in Gou's possession.

Archived