Fishy Tests

Andx

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/fish_quiz_26358.htm

People like these sorts of things right? Well anyway if you wanna go take a short personality test you can find out of what kind of fish you are! Then you should post it here cuz I'm hungry and looking for a certain kind of snack I'm curious what it would be like to have some other fish in the sea ya know?

This thing said I was some sort of common fish. As if! May not be the most accurate but give it a shot if you want.

Barracuda

Ooh, barracuda! You tend to be more on the bully side. You kind of push people who are smaller than you around. You aren't exactly the ideal humanitarian either if you know what I mean. You think that things that are lesser than you are insignificant. People with this personality type tend to kill ants when they see them or do other destructive things for no apparent reason. However, they do have a respect for people higher up the "food chain" than they are.

i am a Clam....

What kind of Fish are you?

Clam

Why hello there. I've been waiting for some fish like you to show up. Why don't you two come over to my place for a little bit, there'll be a nice dinner and everything!

Barracuda

Ooh, barracuda! You tend to be more on the bully side. You kind of push people who are smaller than you around. You aren't exactly the ideal humanitarian either if you know what I mean. You think that things that are lesser than you are insignificant. People with this personality type tend to kill ants when they see them or do other destructive things for no apparent reason. However, they do have a respect for people higher up the "food chain" than they are.

Ooooo, a pretty cool one there. I hope your life makes a little more sense for knowing what fish you are.

You clearly don't understand the power of gold, worm-breath.

I like shiny things if that's what you meant.

i'm a dolphin, yay!

1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4

Oh cool a dolphin wasn't expecting that on-

Hey wait a minute! Dolphins aren't fish!

Angel Fish fer me

Another nice guy huh. Good stuff.

Archived