A Small Roleplay [Planning] *Not Accepting*

Aix

I'm going to be collaborating to create a small RP that suits the tastes of each of the players, and I'm opening this to everyone, not just people I know. Here's your chance, scrubs, to score some brownie points with your RP Overlord. Here, I am seeking dedicated roleplayers who are not afraid to speak up, imaginative enough to make characters with their own futures and motivations, and willing to put their all into collaborating with others to create something beautiful. Writing skill is not a definite must-have, but of course you must be willing to improve.

I'll take up to six of you! Together we'll be known as the notorious Seven Warlords of RP! We will rule the world!

How this is going to work is that we'll all contribute plots and/or RP concepts to a Google Doc (I already have a few on there, and will be adding more), then we'll see which one we'd like to do and modify it to everyone's tastes. If what the majority comes up with doesn't sit with you, you are free to drop out at this point. Then, we'll create characters, review each others' apps, and build the world around our characters. Who will be GMing is to be decided, we may even do it on rotation. If no one else cares to do it, I will.

What makes this special is that each character will be important and it will be a small and tight-knit roleplay. If anyone can't post, we can probably carry their character for a round or two.

Express your interest below along with what sort of RPs you are interested in and anything else you want me to know.

I'm interested! Supernatural and fantasy RPs are cool with me, but I haven't rp'd much so I'm open to all kinds of genres. I also definitely will need improvement in my writing methinks, and I'm willing to take any advice anyone is willing to give~

I'm interested! Supernatural and fantasy RPs are cool with me, but I haven't rp'd much so I'm open to all kinds of genres. I also definitely will need improvement in my writing methinks, and I'm willing to take any advice anyone is willing to give~

Fancy myself interested.

Rift'll have to wait depending on when this'll be launched.

More or less what Zerpant said.

Do you two have Skype? That would make communication much easier.

Anyway, I sent a PM to you all with the Google Docs link.

We're deciding on a setting first to narrow things down. Okay how does this sound to everyone?

A beautiful frozen north high fantasy setting (we can move south eventually), with mechs and guns? Days are short, and nights are brutal.

I'm also feeling up for an Asian cultural theme. How's that?

We're deciding on a setting first to narrow things down. Okay how does this sound to everyone?

A beautiful frozen north high fantasy setting (we can move south eventually), with mechs and guns? Days are short, and nights are brutal.

I'm also feeling up for an Asian cultural theme. How's that?

I think that sounds cool. *shot*

Some questions though:

Will there be magic as well as mechs&guns?

Are we thinking eastern Asian culture, or middle Asian?

I think that sounds cool. *shot*

Some questions though:

Will there be magic as well as mechs&guns?

Are we thinking eastern Asian culture, or middle Asian?

Sorry, we didn't get you in on the discussion. However, if there is something you want to see, or think is cool, things can still be modified. Please speak up so that we can accommodate everyone.

I'm locking this thread to make another thread for the completed RP.

Archived