Q & A With the Draconus

Draconus297

Because the instrumentals aren't finalized, and I decided to give something rather than just stonewall.

Ooh, tricky one. It'd have to be a tie between "Mean Green Mother from Outer Space" and "Be Prepared".

Nowadays, it's Rock. As a kid, though, I loved a lot of Warriors- Sword Hunter being my old favorite for some reason.

I can't tell the difference.

Vampire, definitely.

It's a control thing- in most depictions, werewolves lose all self-control roughly every 28 days. I obsess over controlling my own life, and get frustrated when things don't fall in line with my plans. Losing my sheet every 4 weeks would drive me insane.

As a vampire, I just have to make accommodations to my meal plan, which I have to do already for certain health reasons.

I count myself a perfectionist.

The lyrics came first, and I spent over eight months fine-tuning them. I doubt that the instrumentals to go with them (electric guitar with drum and bass on one side, violins and trumpets en masse on the other) will be finished in any less time, especially considering I have no idea which song to give to which of my characters. And then there's the sound-editing . . .

I can honestly say I have no idea as to your reasoning or lack thereof.

Archived