Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Depending on who posts first, Scolipede's attack will reach Ari during your posts. Saiku, feel free to have Mac use her "Thunder Punch" attack in your post. Also if you do let me know before you post.

NND: Basically giving Denku the option to interact with NPCs if he wishes, otherwise feel free to go back to Sebastian's place.

As for the others, you now have room assignments woo!

Alola: So yeah, respond to Morgan, and uh...well go from there I suppose. Semi-free period. If you try and talk with any in the crowd or the mercenaries let me know.

Showdown: And thus the battle begins.

Diancie, level 80. Moves, Diamond Storm, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability: Clear Body.

Also, Nai, I am going to say now Diancie is unaffected by Tianzi's....vacuum imitation.

Hyde post this time but if you wish to sit out feel free to skip over posting while the fight happens if Taiga is staying back.

Karaoke: A strange new foe(?) appears! The attack, by the way, was Shadow Ball. Regigigas seemed to not react to it.

Also a note to you all. I will begin to be a bit more...aggressive about posting. Without solid reasoning if people don't post for too long they will get strikes. It will likely be per week missed however not always. It depends in part on how important it is they post. Yui and Nai are lucky they posted this time cause they hadn't posted in quite some time.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: See Sethera's post IC for more info, wrap things up with this city, prepare to leave, and talk with Morgan more if you wish.

Showdown: Diancie, level 80. Moves, Diamond Storm, Earth Power, Moonblast, ???, ???. Ability: Clear Body.

Isole is Charging for an attack and is currently exposed. Diancie was hit by Thunderbolt for minor damage, weakened Tianzi's Solar Beam, and is attacking both Tianzi and Scarlet.

Karaoke: Kushiel has said some vague things and now is about to examine Fiona. This is bad. Try and distract him from that if you can.

Mac: Battle over, Mac struggling. Deal with that and feel free to continue traveling, or interact, as you wish.

Everyone gets a level from this battle, and 200 Poke.

NND: The gang is together again, Dora is a derp, and time is winding down. Soon I will be skipping to next day so be sure to do the things you want to do and keep up interactions if you want to keep this day going. (meaning I will only skip if it seems things are winding down).

Also to everyone. I will no longer write "ask me for reactions" and "you can post more than once" anymore. From here on assume that you can come to me, or whoever you need, to get more info for more content in your posts.

And unless you're in combat almost always feel free to post more than once if you get a chance to.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Okay so responses and such are wanted and figure out how your character deals with sick Mac. Also arrive in town. The map is glorious I know. Any details you need ask away. Y'all are five days ahead now keep in mind.

NND: More talking! Though know this, if y'all don't let me know if you have more things you want to do then I will most likely move you to the next day with my next post, unless we're in interactions that would take longer. Try to collab if you have stuff to talk about specifically if possible. Note that any questions for Sebastian be sure to ask me before he leaves and before you post.

Alola: If I forgot anything let me know. Also talk to me about the TM stuff if interested I'll let you know what's okay. Talk among yourselves to figure out the Morgan thing, it's important you get that done before responding to the actual post.

Showdown: Diancie, level 80. Moves, Diamond Storm, Earth Power, Moonblast, Power Gem, ???. Ability: Clear Body.

Diancie's Diamond Storm will hit Tianzi and her Power Gem will more than likely hit Scarlet. However there seems to be a crack in her armor now.

Karaoke: More interactions, more talks! Respond to what you learned and talk more.

Also days will be updated in the OP soon.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Attention, unless you explicitly state you intend to do more with the day, move on to the end of the day and get to the bedrooms. Please mention ASAP (and post of course) if there's more you want done.

Dora is sleepy though.

Karaoke: Kushiel won't say much more unless urged to, and Regigigas seems to be slightly more aware of what's going on.

Mac: React to the people's...reactions, and respond to the woman. It'll go quicker if you ask me stuffs, too.

Showdown: Diancie, level 80. Moves, Diamond Storm, Earth Power, Moonblast, Power Gem, ???. Ability: Magic Bounce.

Diancie is now in her "Mega" form. She also has hit Scarlet with a Power Gem. Remember that since its special it isn't exactly the same as getting hit by a rock physically. Isole is also being targeted by more physical rocks.

Alola: Continue on with using what was already posted last week, including Marie's part.

First, a note. Next four days I work till late and Christmas Eve I will only be on briefly so if you need anything please message me whatever you need and I will answer when I can.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: So yeah, found an inn, pay up or not, and respond to Mac. If you want to just rest for the day then go right ahead and cut to morning.

NND: And the night is ending here. Let me know directly if there's anything in particular that you want done. And check with each other if you can to be sure there isn't going to be anything. Otherwise just get your characters ready to sleep....Also Yui, talk to me before you post.

And yes Dora is using Snore.

Alola: Day 10 is upon you, and now there seems to be a couple of Gijinka who wants to take Marie and Keanu from Randy! Also you learn about the Godslayer a bit more.

Karaoke: Yeah, Regigigas has a weird approach to problems. And now a few more days have passed and you have an encounter with a couple more NPCs, woo!

Showdown: Diancie, level 80. Moves, Diamond Storm, Earth Power, Moonblast, Power Gem, Skill Swap Ability: Magic Bounce. Speed Boost.

Yep. So Scarlet is a bit healed, Taiga got backhanded and her ability was swapped with Diancie's temporarily. Now she's got a Moonblast headed her way.

And because idk if I ever did this...

Isole, level 20. Moves, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Thunder Wave, Astonish, Spite. Ability: Levitate.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: So Diancie is paralyzed, but still gaining speed gradually. She attacked Scarlet with a Power Gem, got paralyzed, and the Diamond Storm attack will hit those near her. Which at the moment are everyone but Tianzi.

Alola: The random encounter has left, leaving the group with some questions and information. Interact, discuss the stuff you heard, and feel free to continue on if so desired.

Karaoke: Something seems odd about these two, or at least Noshi, and Rei challenged Lok to a race. Please try and get information/lines from me so this goes better.

NND: As said in the chat this is a bit awkward. The stuff with Fawkes and Dora would likely be on their own so that needs to come first. Will attempt to get that done and move to the morning so the rest have more to respond to. Though I did give Easter a thing if Sethera returns to us.

Mac: Awkward bathing bonding time! If Sethera returns perhaps we can do some interaction here, while Kazo gets to interact with his favorite girl in the world, Kaitlin!

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Okay to summarize...two days of travel, entered jungle. Difficult terrain, someone, you can choose, falls and gets soaked. Couple more days you reach a river, with a sleeping Pyroar and a raft, and someone, again you can choose, steps on and gets wrapped by a large anaconda.

Mac: This one's a bit odd. Sethera, if you ever appear ( :P ) if you want to do more than another line for this convo, lemme know and we can collab a scene. Otherwise moving to next day. Mac wants to know if Kazo has any info, and she also wants to try the medicine shop again to see if they have more stock already.

NND: Tis morning and peeps are gone. Now would be a good time for Denku to let people know of what the Torkoal had said. Wake up, eat up, and plan your day. Don't go later than noon though as that's when whatever the Torkoal was talking about is happening. If you wish for my next post to be going there then let me know.

Showdown: Diancie was hit with both Ice Fang and Bullet Punch, is currently on the ground about a dozen feet from Scarlet. She stopped Tianzi's attack with a Diamond Storm, probably should have fired from a distance tbh, and Isole is struggling just to stand which is why she's not mentioned in the post. Taiga is in a bad spot, as well, with a Moonblast headed her way.

Karaoke: Both Gwen and Fiona gave their congrats to Lok, but it seems Rei is being protective of Noshi. She's fully prepared to fight Nine over it.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown; So...you won the bout, and everyone gains two levels! And now Diancie has an offer for you. Help the Legends, earn treasure galore, or not. The kind of help you will do is unknown by your characters at this time.

For the record the gems you get are equal to 4000 Poke each person. A small fortune.

NND: AHAHA, GUESS WHO, CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? Also yes I realize there's two there but I couldn't find one with just the Reshiram image and I thought it fit Reshiram so now you can guess as to if that Zekrom is our Zekrom lol. So yeah, anyone who goes there will find Reshiram, not even trying to hide himself, and hear his question. Feel free to approach him and speak. Or go off elsewhere. Saiku make sure to respond to Brooke.

And Yui, we should talk.

Alola: Snek is hurting Randy more, Pyroar is awake, but not fully. Seems he still needs to be spurred to act. Though there is a small window to maybe do something if you're clever enough to exploit it.

Mac: So regardless of what Kazo and Ari do, Mac is going to the tree, and now you have an angry Grass/Bug knight at the door.

Karaoke: Crisis averted, and rest/interaction time again. Lok has gained a level, as well.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: More interaction with the Grass duo, woooo.

NND: If anyone has anything to say or ask Reshiram, please do asap. Also if you DO have things to talk with him, ask me, or I can't promise he'll respond right away.

Showdown: A lot of sheet happened and hey there's Ray Charles. Anyway, so, yeah, plenty of things to react to. Isole seems to not having an easy time coming to a decision, what you do and say here might affect this.

Karaoke: Welcome to Northshore, everything is terrible! Two combatants are batting and the city is in danger, time to act...But what actions should you take?

Alola: So...yeah, Pyroar fell in the water, and you'll all notice that you are running low on food. Though you're close to the city now.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: So...yeah, Isole will join, Rayquaza gave a rant, and showed Tianzi some fun things, and now Magearna is offering to assist you in what you need. You'll be spending the night in the Sky Palace, any information wanted about the place can be gotten from me.

Alola: So feel free to talk to the Pyroar some more but once you move on you'll meet some...locals, near the city proper.

NND: So...yeah, for the record Yui didn't even know what the weapon would do. Now to summarize...Kah and Genesect are trying to kill Reshiram, and Sebastian and co are keeping the crowd away, it seems they're concerned the Shadow Guard are going to help Kah.

Kah, lv 70, Levitate, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, ???

Genesect, lv 80, Download, Techno Blast, ???, ???, ???, ???

Reshiram, lv 85, Turboblaze, Fusion Flare, ???, ???, ???, ???

Karaoke: Wooooo we in this! So yeah the battlefield is...tricky to say the least.

Kyogre, lv 88, Primordial Sea, Ice Beam, Origin Pulse, ???, ???, ???

Cacturne, lv ???, ???, Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, ???, ???, ???

Mac: A rare chance to talk to Astrid without Grace around has come. Woooo

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: So now there is one who speaks your language. But not well.

Karaoke: Nine has an opening to chat and...Gwen is slowly approaching Kyogre.

However Fiona just got hit by a Double-Edge and is in the water.

Kyogre, lv 88, Primordial Sea, Ice Beam, Origin Pulse, Double Edge, ???, ???

NND: Genesect missed, however struck Denku with Magnet Bomb and then used Magnet Rise to dodge before firing once more at Reshiram.

Dora's attack won't really cause Genesect to notice anything.

Yui, make sure to post soon and make sure to keep in mind Hakima's "readied action" thing.

Genesect, lv 80, Download, Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Magnet Rise, ???, ???

Reshiram, lv 85, Turboblaze, Fusion Flare, ???, ???, ???, ???

Mac: Kazo no baka!!!!....that's all

Showdown: *awkward silence* Oh, right, Magearna will bring back whatever food/drink you request as long as its nothing crazy.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Dora is coming back, Genesect is injured, but Reshiram is more so. However its attacking stats are now lowered.

Genesect, lv 80, Download, Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Magnet Rise, ???, ???

Reshiram, lv 85, Turboblaze, Fusion Flare, Noble Roar, ???, ???, ???

Alola: Sooo yeah, the authority of Mowloo has come to "help" and to detain the "dangerous" natives. Have fun with that.

Showdown: Isole is Lost In Thoughts; All Alone, and Magerna has shown you how weird this place is...but hey, food!

Karaoke: Soooo Fiona is in a bad state. Injured, in water, landslide coming at her. Also Lok got up close and personal with Kyogre who is now slightly burned and injured.

Mac: MOAR TALKING. Hopefully Sethera can get a post in so Ari can introduce himself to the smol girl.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Dora has made her move!!! Also Reshiram is trying to hit Genesect with the Big Guns.

Genesect, lv 80, Download, Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Magnet Rise, X-Scissor, ???

Reshiram, lv 85, Turboblaze, Fusion Flare, Noble Roar, Blue Flare, ???, ???

Alola: Welcome to Mowloo! Explore...well, except Randy. He in jail. As T-Tar man said, when night comes the others can visit Randy if they wish but for now look around and learn what you wish.

Showdown: MORE TALKING. TAIGA BEING A PIG, NO TALKING FOR TAIGA. Also Ambrosi Berry is something made up and no one would know what it was.

Karaoke: Fight-o! Yeah so Fiona got hit by Scary Face and Lok is being threatened by Sheer Cold

Kyogre, lv 88, Primordial Sea, Ice Beam, Origin Pulse, Double Edge, Scary Face, Sheer Cold

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Not much here sorry, but still, it's something. Now would be the time to visit Randy if you want to, Skaia/Sethera.

NND: So decided Brook got hit by the Dragon Pulse automatically, as penalty for not posting :P

Dora wants to hit Kah with a Water Gun and Genesect is injured but still firing off a Water Blast at Reshiram.

Showdown: Ayy it's a Solgaleo. Yeah, that's it, have fun with that. Also yeah none of you would know who he is, just like with Magearna.

Karaoke: Kyogre fired off an Origin Pulse at Nine but got hit with Pin Missile in return. Also there's a TOTALLY unknown girl talking to the Cacturne. I WONDER WHO THIS IS.

Mac: Maybe Ari is lovestruck wink wink (couldn't resist). But yeah, Ari is responding vaguely for now and Grace has returned with

4 Potions

4 Super Potions

1 Hyper Potion

2 Antidote, Paralyze Heal, and Burn Heal

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Probably time to wrap this conversation up unless there's anything more to be said from either of you. Feel free to get responses from me to hurry it along if there's only a couple things.

NND: Yui can determine what happens when Brooke tries to interrupt her Steel Wing with a Superpower

Genesect is going to try and fire at Reshiram as the Legend comes in, pulling together an Outrage. Denku is being hit by Magnet Bomb again.

Alola: Try do all the conversing you want. I won't advance until after this scene.

Karaoke: Nine is being fired at with origin pulse again. Regardless of what he does wherever his feet land when that's done with they're getting targeted by Ice Beam.

And then there's Fiona, who once more has charged in this time with Cross Poison.

The Cacturne is apparently getting a bit hostile with the Blitzle girl.

Showdown: Talking time with Alola legends! Solgaleo is quite chatty after being cooped up for so long.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Okay so now its time to make a plan for what to do with Kaitlin the Phantom Thief. Either just plan it out IC or figure out a plan OOC and post the results from that discussion.

NND: So yeah, Yui post soon please. Also it's become basically impossible to get out of this area now so have fun with that.

Denku will be greatly injured and Genesect and Reshiram are now going blow for blow in a physical fight.

Alola: FROM SHAAADOOOOOWS....Okay so yeah there are natives swarming the city, Marie and Keanu wherever they end up half an hour after leaving Randy will be caught up in it.

And Randy has an offer. Remember, Chaos, Randy doesn't know what's going on outside except that it's loud.

Also feel free to finish up conversation before Marie and Keanu leave.

Showdown: Feel free to keep on going with talking. Also note that the "thrashing" Solgaleo mentions may be a tad exaggerated.

Karaoke: And here we go...Fiona gonna take a swim soon but Nine has a chance to react before that. However on the shore....

Nikora, level 85, Ability ???, Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, ???, ???

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Okay so Dora used her special ability to block Kah's attack and then used Counter.

Meanwhile Reshiram is now under confusion and being attacked by a Water Type Techno Blast after Metal Sound. Genesect is on the ground but sitting up and firing, seems pretty damaged.

Alola: So the Ariados isn't super strong but they're trying to mess with Keanu and Marie. Also there's trouble...all around, and people fleeing from the prison.

In the HQ Randy is being asked questions by the Tyranitar.

Mac: Try and make a decision on how you want to do this but either way Kaitlin will notice you coming and greet you. Whatever happens after is in your hands.

Showdown: To be clear Isole is answering Lunala while everyone is in the same room. I made it vague who followed Solgaleo. Also if Tianzi wants to make the first move they can.

Karaoke: So Nine is underwater for a while with Kyogre hitting him before Fiona frees him and is being targeted by an attack.

Meanwhile...

Nikora, level 85, Ability ???, Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, ???

Gwen used Nasty Plot in case it wasn't painfully clear. Also the Blitzle is out of the way but hasn't left.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Sorry not much for Randy atm. But for the others, yeah, Marie is having an attack sent her way and our good buddy Blake is leaving the prison as Marie gets closer to it.

NND: Okay so...Yui try and post soon. And if you need to ask Hakima about the attack Kah is facing do so. It's not something that could easily just be dodged.

Meanwhile Genesect has attacked Easter with Magnet Bomb and is now trying to attack Reshiram again.

Showdown: Not much but it's something.  Tianzi got hit by a Sunsteel Strike though. Rep if you wish to not post you can this round but if there's anything you want to do let me know. Also Hyde you can post now. Either joining the other two or staying with Lunala and Isole.

Karaoke: Nikora, level 85, Ability Water Absorb Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, ???

So a lot of back and forth with healing/damage going on in this post.

Meanwhile Nine has a bit of time to figure out what to do alongside Fiona but Kyogre has resurfaced.

Mac: :)

:)
:)
I wonder who that Gardevoir is.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Genesect, lv 80, Download, Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Magnet Rise, X-Scissor, Self Destruct

So yeah, Genesect is down. Blew themselves up entirely. And Reshiram is at about 3% HP. Meanwhile the leader of both the main groups are on their way. But for what purpose...

Also, Hakima, Yui. Basically since Hakima didn't post...unless he can get a post out fairly soon feel free, Yui, to have Kah managed to escape the flames with only moderate damage. Otherwise it'll be more damage.

Showdown: Remember, Hyde, that Lunala responded in Sethera's post so keep that in mind. Also, for Nai, Solgaleo used Cosmic Power then Flare Blitz.

Karaoke: Weeee Fiona has used her special power. Fury of Life or Death. Which boosts her attack power and speed and decreases her defense power at the cost of over time losing HP.

Also Nine is on the shore and Kyogre is about knee deep in water as she attacks Fiona.

As for the other side...Both Lok and Gwen are being Dark Pulsed at.

Mac: So...Ankou and Grace are fighting, Kaitlin is Shadow Sneaking away, and...that's that lol

Alola: Wooo Blake wants to fight Marie and Keanu as he thinks they're on the side of the Militia. Also remember Randy is in the HQ which is a few minutes away from the prison.

Sorry Chaos :P

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: Sorry couldn't get much down. Nai try and not go for too long with this if you can help it.

Mac: Ankou, level 80, Teleport, Psyshock, ???, ???, ???

Grace, level 40, Leaf Blade, ???, ???, ???, ???

Edgelord, level 50, Focus Energy, ???, ???, ???, ???

That's right, two enemies! Grace and Ankou are having their deadly dance and Edgelord is now facing off against Mac and, presumably, Ari.

NND: Okay so...Kah is hit with Moonblast and their attack was nullified. Aaand now Denku has to choose which of the two leaders to stop.

Karaoke: Nikora used another Dark Pulse on Gwen and got a Mystical Fire in retaliation.

Meanwhile Fiona is on her last leg but prepared to go all out on Kyogre...if she can reach her.

And a Braviary is making his way towards the group...

Alola: Blake is using Night Slash on Keanu and Randy...is still behind bars.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Ariados(2): level 23, Fury Attack, Poison Sting, String Shot, ???, ???

Arbok: level 25, Poison Tail, Acid, ???, ???, ???

So yeah both Ariados are still up but low health and the Arbok is about full health yet.

Also Keanu has Blake all up in his grill. What to do...

Mac: Ankou, level 80, Teleport, Psyshock, Draining Kiss, ???, ???

Grace, level 40, Leaf Blade, ???, ???, ???, ???

Edgelord, level 50, Focus Energy, Slash, Night Slash, ???, ???

Kazo can dodge the Leaf Blade easily but he will have to actually...dodge. And then Grace is being drained by Ankou.

Meanwhile Mac took a regular hit to the face and Ari has a Night Slash coming his way. Both of their attacks seemed to do some damage to Edgelord though.

NND: Now both Sebastian and Horatio are closing in on Reshiram. But for what purpose...

Showdown: Taaalk. Also yeah, Nai, Solgaleo is done with Tianzi. Probably best to wrap things up, even if it takes a couple posts before mine, and then rest up. Next week I plan on sending y'all to the first task.

Karaoke: Kyogre is down but Fiona doesn't seem to want to stop attacking her.

Meanwhile Gwen is sorta out of it as well and Nikora sent two attacks at Lok.
But then....FREEDOM! A new ally has appeared.

Braviary: Level 50, Brave Bird, ???, ???, ???, ???

Nikora: level 85, Ability Water Absorb. Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, ???

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Ankou, level 80, Teleport, Psyshock, Draining Kiss, ???, ???

Grace, level 40, Leaf Blade, Air Slash, ???, ???, ???

Edgelord, level 50, Focus Energy, Slash, Night Slash, Steel Wing, ???

Don't forget you can do more than one action in a post.

NND: The time has come for Easter to land the finishing blow. Sorry Yui, this is the end...

Alsoooo, look ma, more Legends!

Oh and Brooke is now awake, go Hakima go!

Next round will be EXP gain stuff.

Alola: Randy/Marie can finish the Ariados off but, unless Keanu does something to delay Blake, he'll be gone before they get back to where the two are.

Showdown: Finish up the current conversations and such and then you can give reactions to what you've been told. If desired my next post can have you guys being sent to the mountains. However you'll have to let me know if that's what you want.

Also Tianzi might not think they did much but they did gain enough EXP from all that to get a level.

Karaoke: Everyone gets attacked! But everyone also gets a temporary speed boost! After Nikora's attacks however.

Braviary: Level 50, Brave Bird, Tailwind, ???, ???, ???

Nikora: level 85, Ability Water Absorb. Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, ???

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Nikora is getting stronger...and seems to not be paying Lok much mind. Hm.

Braviary: Level 50, Brave Bird, Tailwind, Superpower, ???, ???

Nikora: level 85, Ability Water Absorb. Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, Drain Punch

Alola: Randy and Marie get to talk with a Noctowl and a Tyranitar. Meanwhile Keanu visits a village! So much talking! It seems that the attack is fully over now, so time to lick your wounds and plan the next course of action.

Showdown: Enter Groudon! hahagetwreckedhyde. So yeah, decided to fast forward to that part since its been quite a long time doing not much of anything.

Mac: Ankou, level 80, Teleport, Psyshock, Draining Kiss, ???, ???

Grace, level 40, Leaf Blade, Air Slash, String Shot, ???, ???

Edgelord, level 50, Focus Energy, Slash, Night Slash, Steel Wing, ???

Don't forget you can get more info to do more than one thing.

NND: Reshiram will be gone unless someone wants to talk to him. Mew is nursing and Mewtwo is monologing dramatically in the corner.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Continue on with the talking on both sides. Let me know if it gets to a point you want to get a move on, all of you.

Mac:

Ankou, level 80, Teleport, Psyshock, Draining Kiss, Thunderbolt, ???. Special Move: Flowers of Eternal Sleep. Causes those within to lose energy before being assaulted by a multitude of razor sharp psychic projections.

Grace, level 40, Leaf Blade, Air Slash, String Shot, ???, ???

Edgelord, level 50, Focus Energy, Slash, Night Slash, Steel Wing, ???. Special Move: Null Blade.

You've seen Null Blade before but as a reminder if it scores a direct hit your body will become numb and if it scores a glancing blow part of your body will become numb.

Also Sethera if Ari can't logically dodge feel free to have Mac get in the way and help him, though she'll at least be partially hit.

NND: God Mewtwo talks too much. So...feel free to respond to all that. Denku will also have his physical wounds healed and...well, if you want to have Mewtwo actually respond in your post let me know.

Karaoke: Nikora grows stronger. Lok is free to do basically whatever though, as Nikora isn't paying him any attention.

Showdown: Groudon is in his emo phase.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: Tianzi seemed to have struck a nerve. Groudon attacked them with Eruption. He doesn't seem to be intent on attacking the others though.

Mac: Edgelord is edging it up, Mac's been hit, but she seems prepared to attack again. However without assistance her attack won't be able to get through.

Meanwhile Ankou is now using Draining Kiss on Kazo and has revealed hints of backstory and motive...

NND: So...keep on talking if you wish but you also can rest up for the next day. My next post will either be continuing the dialogue or doing the teleporting thing depending on what you want.

And I guess it's time to say goodbye to Fawkes...

Alola: Keanu got Blake mad. Oops.

And for Randy/Marie, finish up this talk, the Tyranitar is out the door basically right after what he said, and if you want to move on to the next day as well go ahead.

Karaoke:

Braviary: Level 50, Brave Bird, Tailwind, Superpower, Crush Claw, ???

Nikora: level 85, Ability Water Absorb. Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, Drain Punch

Braviary has injured Nikora! But got hurt more in return. Also Gwen doesn't want to go but she can't really resist if Lok drags her off.

Archived