Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys know my play already: Bea yells at Denku (or tries to, considering her throat's dying), throat eventually fails on her mid-rant, picks up the pieces and moves onto Orgen because reasons. I haven't told you guys the reason for that yet, so I'ma do that now:

When Denku told Bea that they were never going to Orgen with Fia, Bea would've been reminded, to an extent, of her old man Pinsir that left Lulu before she was born. The last thing Bea heard of her old man, aside from the fact that he was a professional wrestler which would've been useless info at the time was that he had gone to Orgen in order to train for his next big match. Bea won't know for sure if old man Pinsir would still be there all this time, or even if there's supposed to be wrestling ring or anything. But her newfound determination to find her old man would in fact convince her to go to Orgen first.

Ofc, the Pinsir won't obviously be called "old man Pinsir". I just gave it that name as a placeholder :/

[spoiler=After IC]ST: Okay a lot happened there but basically, yes, Richard's dead. But Pride Rock is safe in part due to a mysterious Infernape who will not be there when you are. You're all healed. And Xerneas offers to send you elsewhere.

Karaoke: Fiona has it rough. Also the Talonflame chucked a Bruce at Nine, Gwen is having a nightmare, but you all seem relatively safe for now. Choose your path from here together.

Showdown: Yeah I kind of had to move you all, besides Cab, because had you fought back more things would be messy. You're in jail now, woo! And Cab, react and such please, the Lord may be with you shortly.

Mac: The best part of waking up, is Mac's over-enthusiasm in your cup! Traveling time! Honestly as long as everyone is cool with it you can travel for a couple days even in your post. Just don't go too far and definitely don't reach Southshore yet.

NND: Brooke is to be unconscious for a while. Hakima had his chance to post and did not. So for now Brooke is essentially "out" of the group. Also yeah the Koffing and Carnivine aren't doing so hot.

The start of Kyurem vs Deoxys will be written up later.

[spoiler=After IC. Please Read]Karaoke: Okay for the group with Gwen. Try and do more actions in this one, figure out a destination, and do so. Fighting is heading your way. Also, Gwen is in serious distress atm.

As for Whisper...yeah, you're now right outside the building Alleria and Fiona are holed up. Where a group of Gijinka is planning on breaking in and abducting them.

Showdown: Prison bonding! Wait...Anyway yeah so Nai, Fia arrived in the town and was put in prison. She is gonna wake up to find this group also in the prison. The others, well, for now just keep up interactions.

Cab, well....hey you get an audience with the Lord. Nice, right?

Mac: Interactions again! Uh...yeah that's basically it...unless someone wants to check out that rustling, of course.

Bea, welcome to Southshore, you are now in the water. Fun!

NND: So yeah Toxicroak is down, a clone is down, Koffing Tackled Fawkes. And Brooke is still unconscious while Dora is making sure nothing happens to her.

...Denku gets to arrive right at the start of a Legend battle. So uh. Good luck with that. The city is in danger. People WILL be running about. And there is a good chance that someone is gonna get hit by an attack, or pieces of houses or ice. Also that building that Deoxys crashed into? Yeah a family was in there, they're unharmed, for now.

And yeah he can learn Aromatherapy. If he has five moves he'd have to get rid of one for it, though.

IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE

This is an awkward stage where a lot of groups are just interacting. Feel free to post more than once this round to better converse, or move about, just make sure to ask if you go to specific destinations or talk to NPC and such. Alternatively collabs could work.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Old man guard is chatting now, you're in the guard shack, he's hurt, but it seems there's no enemies around atm

As for Alleria, yeah, Fiona has been grabbed up by the Fearow and there's a Weavile ready to throw an Ice Shard.

Mac: Flaming boars are charging Kazo and Mac attacked Kah. Fun times.

Meanwhile Bea has been taken in by an old Politoed.

Showdown: Basically for most of the group, interact. For Can, the Lord may be willing to take you up on the offer but he seemed to know about Bubble.

NND: Fawkes is getting Sludged and Easter is getting Vine Whipped.

Denku now needs to deal with a stray Dragon Pulse while a tentacle monster girl is clinging to him, fun times.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: Wooo talking! Cabrakan can speak with the dungeon crew now and stuff! Remember he would not know the Cofagrigus is watching but he would see the four guards down there.

Mac: Yep. Mac wants to fight Kah in the name of JUSTICE! Also boars are ded except the one Ari is on, which is still on fire.

And Bea has an old dude cooking her food!

NND: Koffing down, falling on Fawkes, and Carnivine going tentacle monster on Easter.

Meanwhile that damn Frogadier decided to attack Kyurem, and Denku got kissed.

Karaoke: More story time! Except for Whisper and Alleria. On that side Weavile is down, one Fearow is recharging, and the other is beginning to leave.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Mac's gonna go on ahead, and uhhh, unconscious boar is still on fire somewhat. Y'all can move ahead and time skip to being near Southshore if you all feel so inclined.

Karaoke A: Next day, woooo! Basically react to what just happened and wake up and such, not a ton to do RIGHT now but feel free to explore. Any information needed let me know.

Karaoke B: Fiona took out the Fearow and is now leaving, similar situation as the other Karaoke group.

NND: Fight over! Fawkes gained a level! You all get 100 Poke! Woo! And you can timeskip to the next day, if y'all want to. Brooke will be unconscious but soon... ;)

Denku: You can skip to next day if you want, it's gonna be mostly all the same stuff, fighting going on, scary scary X3 Except now Denku has a fanclub.

Showdown: MYSTERIOUS PERSON! SUDDEN ATTACK! WHAT DO?

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: So basically, uh....Silver and Steelix are fighting. The door is open though so it's possible to just leave if you don't care about that.

I suppose Stalfos should post first but not necessarily needed depending on what happens.

Karaoke: Alright so most likely this group needs a lot of working together to figure out what to do, and I would like if you asked questions to add more to your posts.

But basically, the group with Gwen is being questioned and stopped by a soldier and guard.

The group with Fiona is now at the Arena with a bunch of people around. Fiona seems to react to the mention of the Order

Mac: So Mac is talking with Suiten, sorry to Kazo and Ari but basically y'all can chat it up a bit if you want X3

And Kah...gets to meet Ankou.
Also Bea has more chatting with Mr. Frog there.

NND: And the group meets Denku! Kind of! And yes Dora is heading for the city though she can be stopped if it's desired. Mysterious person that Denku sees is towards the north of the city, while the group would come from the east.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Okay so battling escalating, Denku gets to talk to Froslass, and Easter gets suggested that the kids go to him because he's the hero and it'd be totally safe by him, totally.

Mac: Suiten and Mac are now in Southshore, Kah got an offer, and Kazo/Ari are still chatting. Suiten and Mac can't get TOO far into doing things until the others catch up but they can start stuff.

Karaoke: Short post yes but basically, Gwen is going to the Market, the others can discuss where to go and go there, and I'll give some info.

I would appreciate that, unless Nai and Keto decide to split from the group, that they move to the next day soon. But any additional info wanted for some exploring possibly, let me know.

Showdown: The fight between the two is escalating, Isole is debating helping the Steelix, that's about it. Decide if you wish to leave or not now.

Not a lot happened but now is the time for decisions to be made.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Okay so Mac and Suiten are talking, so are Ari and Kazo, and Kah...is walking. I think it's about time to move everyone into the city. Remember that Kazo and Ari would arrive first.

Bea can leave soon or stick around and chat.

NND: Froslass is talking with most of the crew, and seems to know Easter....Also Kyurem is on the ground and Deoxys seems a bit drained at the moment.

Karaoke: Market time! I will say that, yes, the guy can track the others down but do your characters believe that? Ask me for prices of things if you wish to buy from him or anything else in the Market.

And Arena folks, decide which you want to do, and react to the Arena itself, not a ton to do YET but it's a start. If you want to go farther you'll have to discuss with me and the other person in the group.

Showdown: Isole left the building. Make plans, guys, OOC would be fine to decide what to do. Alarik seems to be doing pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Okay so not much happened again but if you want to haggle, and/or combine money, or just ignore the offer, go for it. Try and decide as a group...er, a pair, Rep and Mitcher, if you can. Nine you can reach the Arena if you wish and he'll see Whisper and Alleria at the desk if he goes in.

Mac: Even less happening ^^; Here's where you guys can meet up and/or decide where to go first.

NND: YAY FIGHTING WOO! Sorry Denku this is not your day.

Stats time!

Froslass: Level, 60. Moves: Hail, ???

Kyurem: Level, 90. Moves: Glaciate, Ancientpower, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, ???.

Deoxys: Level, 80. Moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Superpower, Mirror Coat, Recover, Teleport, Ice Beam, Taunt, Psycho Boost, ???

Showdown: Okay so something weird is going at the top of the tower on but besides that, those who followed Taiga will reach the doctor's house and yes, the doctor is in. Also for those who stick inside the tower they'll see what Alarik just did and where he's going (up).

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Okay so yeah uh....Talk/decide where to go XD

NND: Attacks galore!

Froslass: Level, 60. Moves: Hail, Substitute, Disable, Blizzard, ???

Kyurem: Level, 90. Moves: Glaciate, Ancientpower, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Outrage

Deoxys: Level, 80. Moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Superpower, Mirror Coat, Recover, Teleport, Ice Beam, Taunt, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, ???

Karaoke: Can't do much here...really need to know what you plan on doing Keto, and Nai. Also for Mitcher and Rep, basically...try and OOCly decide on things to do from here. I can give info but I can't do much unless you ask/choose.

Showdown: Doctor's got an escape tunnel! But he doesn't want to leave. So yeah, convince him or w/e you want to do. Remember though time's ticking.

Also yeah Cab and Fia have a few guards to deal with as they choose.

Aaaand everyone would notice the giant Ice Beam.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Okay so reminder that Nai asked for this. So basically whatever decision you make, make it with that in mind. It doesn't matter how far you go, try and make your characters not worry about "being too far from Alleria". A bit awkward but what can ya do, stuff happens.

Mac: Please check Yui's post for more info about this place. Also Yui, please let us know what Kah is going to do and if she'd be there when the group arrives. Don't need to post necessarily but will need that information.

NND: So basically Froslass attacked both Denku and Easter, Dora attacked Froslass, Froslass isn't happy.

And Deoxys is charging her laser.

NND: Attacks galore!

Froslass: Level, 60. Moves: Hail, Substitute, Disable, Blizzard, Ice Shard

Kyurem: Level, 90. Moves: Glaciate, Ancientpower, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Outrage

Deoxys: Level, 80. Moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Superpower, Mirror Coat, Recover, Teleport, Ice Beam, Taunt, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, ???

Showdown: Alright so here's the deal. Cab and Fia are now in combat and the others are near the exit. They will know Cab and Fia aren't with them, they also have more chance to convince the doctor if they so wish.

EVERYONE: please note that it will be easier to do things if you ask questions before posting. Especially for Showdown and Karaoke.

Also Yui, please let us know what Kah is going to do and if she'd be there when the group arrives. Don't need to post necessarily but will need that information.

It would probably be more convenient if Kah was already out by the time the rest of the team arrived. Things could flow awkwardly if somebody recognized her back (she is a Hydreigon; they have very distinct appearances what with the six wings) and stuff. I'll get a post up tomorrow with her getting her food to go (or if that's not possible, working out an alternative with you) to that end. After all, she's got a hot date meeting to attend to at the dock.

So... I'm gonna announce my formal resignation from the RP.

My interest in continuing had been on a steady decline ever since I got myself sidetracked on a personal project, and right now it has quite literally past the point of no return. It's difficult for me to maintain the motivation necessary to keep Cab or Bea in the story for much, and even if I were to try and write them out myself, I'd risk draining myself of the energy I need for some of the other RPs I need to post in. Thankfully Cow can probably write them out for me in his next host post; neither are in too bad of a position for him to. But I'm sorry about the timing of which I'm resigning at in particular :/

may return when Cow wants us to start apping for Team Alola, but we'll have to see how this project of mine goes.

So guys... I've thought long and hard about this decision I'm about to come to. I mean, I've been getting super busy, and super stressed out. And on top of it, Cowcow and I have butted heads, so... yeah. There's only one conclusion to come out of this.

I'm gonna stay. You will never be rid of me. I will stick to this rp like glue. 

I'll see about leaving when we finish. And maybe not even then.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Alright! New NPC introduced! Have fun~ Oh and for the record she's not as young looking as that and also the clothes are a BIT more covering but that's the gist of how she looks.

Also Kah gets intimate with a Godslayer

NND:

Froslass: Level, 60. Moves: Hail, Substitute, Disable, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Ice Shard

Deoxys: Level, 80. Moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Superpower, Mirror Coat, Recover, Teleport, Ice Beam, Taunt, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Wrap, ???

So basically Dora is down for the count, Froslass has Snow Cloak, and Kyurem is in a rap battle against Deoxys.

Karaoke: Alright! If you have anything else you want to do in the city do it now and then gather up for travel! Next post, unless people wish otherwise, will see us on the road to Juyu

Showdown: So...yeah. The secret of Fryst is...still a secret to the actual characters lol. And so basically now Rep, Hyde, decide what to say or do to Arthur and such. Also they would indeed notice the Sandstorm.

Archived